Need a good PVE build for Rouge

any other mythics i could use there for earthshake build … ll reskill the hatchets set affix

i have alot of struggle with health at this build …

i guesss its useless to continue with this build … :confused:

There better affix for armor brutal ruptured etch… And BTW you don’t need to put mythic affix its always a choice but for me if its pve I prefer not use mythic affix,

completly overread burtal … ty man :smiley:

Make sure if u craft brutal u should have deadly strike ,

Got + 30 % on the hammer

And instead of using toss for damaging why not try using whirlwind ? Change your special to whirlwind in main hand, then change talent for defender talents if your having trouble coz you die easily

like that idea never use toss …

And never really worked on talents …

Lol talent is important dude, spend time reading and understanding your characters talent

Absolutely lethal hit and no matter number,Right?
If you can understand what I said,that means we are using the same build which I found it at 1.849.
Surely you can ignore this if not.lol

i doubt we use same build :slight_smile:

That is it :stuck_out_tongue: I do not wanna typing a lot for vanity.I just wish you can mention me when you release it.With version update,alien builds will be killed.And the reduction of the remaining elements makes game simplified,easy ending.I really want a game that I will never be able to calculate. :relaxed:

to be honest i dont remember u. have we chat on anywhere.? lol and what alien build, reduction of remaining elements? truly i dont get any of it except mention u when i release the build lol.