Need guide

if you’re a ricochet user, make sure your controls are correct only activate ricochet and timewarp in AI settings, so that your toon doesn’t run forward

2 Likes

They are tanky in my Rogue’s POV but they are weak or just a normal one if they are facing a Wizard and Warrior character

Can’t use a timewarp on my OH because the shatter skill is one of my escape skill against wizard if they are chasing me

Sorry,i think is useless bro
If you as a gunner,focus on your damage
Hit and run? No no no, enigma can reach u fast

2 Likes

But they are fast also to charge in front of you and at the same time when the enigma Mythic hits you

1 Like

yes it’s true,
but you should know, rouge ricochet can overwhelm enigma(OH) users and other tanks and beat them back many times due to Propulsion(ring talent) , at least you must have 1 orange affix propulsion and 1xAll talent(elixer)
if you use lightning as a basic element of your gun, use the Electrified set and 1xelemcrit dmg (ruby), and the electroduction set as finishing
use a trophy that has a silent effect, because then they can’t cast spells,
electrified = possible stun
propulsion = push them
silent = delaying the arrival of enigma
the rest you manage yourself bro
if you think this doesn’t make sense, just ignore it ok :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
So many way

3 Likes

thanks for the help guys
Time to farming :grin:

2 Likes

With the build of your sets, were different bro and it seems that I will craft again for a new ones and yep, I don’t mind it :joy:

1 Like

if only to get past a tank as strong as them, it’s very easy, but it will definitely be counterattacked by a pistoler/barrage, rouge bleedster is very suitable and powerful to overthrow them in less than 10 seconds… but this build is very risky if you meet a ranged opponent

1 Like

Let see

1 Like

DoT appears when you have a Bleed chance right? So hard to insert an affix because your build will be imbalanced. 10% of it will becomes 3 in PvP that’s why I don’t put a Bleed chance on my build

1 Like

Immolating can cause bleeding in arena
This is my recipes

1 Like

Too much damage but it’s weak like daaaammnn!! so hard to make a balance items like if too much defense, very low in Dmg and if too much Dmg is too weak for defense. Yeah, my head hurts :joy:

2 Likes

the one that gives headaches is this guy, his build tank has 400k++ HP and 700++ power, also has good resistance, so how do you balance it?
Do not think about it :smile:
I have a similar mage, but not the “battlemage” type but the “spellcaster” type and even then it’s classified as standard, because it only has 600k-+ HP and 700 power Even then, I lost 2 defense slots

1 Like

Killing or be killed

1 Like

So nice to use a DoT in an enemy but i think it’s only works in poison and fire element

1 Like

Btw bro, is this your bot? I met this last night and I think you use a Bloodmagic Mythic or sets to it hehe

1 Like

Yes thats my bot,i doing experiment with that Account,
Ive tested bloodmagic yesterday,i think it fail

2 Likes

It’s not a failed one bro, it’s still regenerating a huge amount of HP and I don’t know if it’s just an Alchemy Mythic is your resource only and yeah, it’s cool

1 Like

Let see
Sorry bout the quality

Aww how did you make it? the bullets drain my HP quickly
i have rouge filnlock too, but not that strong yours and belongs to sir @NUIQUE I was surprised, the difference in your power is only 5pts, I suspect :smirk::smirk:

2 Likes