Need guide

hello guys
I want to ask again
This is my new build in the arena,before I used a gun and a stick/barrage
I’m not sure how to make a tanker like this… I’m going to ask here

what do you think?
please correct it guys,I have tried it in the arena, met many dmg dealers but, in my dmg prevented char column only 400k-600k dmg prevented char was filled
I don’t know how to increase defense/dmg reduction what is armor? what is resistance? idk
I met a lot of tankers such as bloodhunter, ATTCl, laxus, Jin, etc. and they could have prevented it from reaching 700k-1m in round 1
So how ? I’m confused :tired_face:

1 Like

wtf, I suggest you delete your post bro
With that build your tanker will not be survive agains my ricochet :rofl:

1 Like

maybe change one of your crystal hp to crystal all resist?

this is a build by @Mr_Scooty before Alchemy Mythic was nerfed from working with MP Absorb.

maybe the build or thread can give you some ideas for your build.

2 Likes

Does an armor effective in PvP? Or All Resist only?

2 Likes

For me, i use:
1 crystal armour,
BattleMage,
And either 1 mythstone +50% or satyr spirit

The rest of my stats are all resist and damage reduction like defiant

4 Likes

I’m interested to build an items in Wizard but I don’t even know to balanced the strength/resistance and damage. And also, it consumes me a lot of an Obsidian just to get the “All Resist” affix back then so I’ve stick on a Rouge character.

1 Like

Armor cant handle burst dmg with exphosed mythic+piercing from troopy,for exmp ricochet,storm etc
But you need some Ar point to push your dmg reduction
Warrior have good Ar point,
I have 1 warrior tanker,i met more wizz battle mage(hybrid) and i kill them easy
But my build > to DOT / bleeding in arena

2 Likes

If you want this tank build,lets talk closer
I will tell you important recipes @Hans

3 Likes

These Wizard guys is my hindrance to climb at least in the Div 1 as I used a Rouge character and I’m planning to switch on Wizard but I don’t know to make my Wizard tanky

2 Likes

Can i peak to your warrior tank build if you don’t mind :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

thank you bro @anon18070926
now i understand why so many wizards are used as tankers, because he has points+ from skullshield+cosmic(robe)+bewilder(ring) and many more hahaha… yayaya, thank you for sharing directly to make a warrior tanker, I have tried it and met your char in the arena I admit, it’s hard to withstand the bullets from your rouge pistoler,beautifull gunner

I also met a lot of other tanks in the top division, and they turned out to be cool
Im here now :grin:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

With my curiosity, how did you get that “Total Reduced Dmg?” Mr. @anon18070926

1 Like

Woa that all resist is super high! I have a lot of stats on resist but im no where near haha

You can have my applause because even your damage is high hahaha :clap:

1 Like

@anon87655529
ok, honestly I can’t explain in detail
I got a dmg reduction from the combination set, talent(warrior),affix(red,orange,cyan)
sets :
*defiant
*battlemage
*plagued
*spellsword
*cerebral vortex
*faun gift because this tank I focus on Resist,
so I use a spellsword for the resistance booster, All nature = luck oh shield Warrior (10% block)+salvation(Ring)
3x luck obsidian
2x intelligence(red) from chromatic orb(wiz OH) and symmetry(head war) and 1x strength(red) or vice versa, namely 2x strength(red) and 1x intelligence the rest is up to you
you can add all resistance,preseverance,mp absorb,myth +50% ar etc
you have to find it yourself to make a balanced tank you must be able to make at least 70k armor and 65-70k all resist,
4 gears from warrior each have 1250 ar, if the quality is maximized (emerald)
My screenshot reached 90k because of the addition of hero points, hero points don’t affect the arena, so just ignore it I don’t use preseverance, I replace it with another affix, because I saw a lot in the upper divisions, only wizzard tanks, not warrior tanks, so it’s okay not to use anti bleeding ,That’s my opinion,
if your opponent is a warrior too, and has something in common with this build, the chances of winning are 50:50 this build has less than 340hp in arena,and power is at least 500 Maybe someone can explain in more detail what I mean
if wizzard can get damage reduction from skullshield, then you as a warrior user also get it from shield oh(10%block)+salvation(ring talent) Huge sustain damage from bloodbath(ring talent)+vampiric touch(set) and bonus from phalanx(helmet talent)
many more damage reduction bonuses if you know how to combine them like blessed(armor talent) is perfect for strengthening warriors as tankers

2 Likes

Its about warrior/wizzard tank bro
If you wanna play with rouge,try to make a burst camper

1 Like

Damn, building a tank build between Wizard and Warrior is not easy to craft just as I thought and I can’t decide if I stick to my Rogue or make an adjustment to climb at Div 1

1 Like

Can’t beat these guys somebody help me :rofl:

1 Like

whats ur nick? excuse me

1 Like

This is my character’s name and currently top 6 of Div 2 Mr. @anon18070926

1 Like

they are top on runner up division, but they are all wiz’ battlemage, not warrior except m3db wiz,

1 Like