Need help for my nub build

Oh when you find an elixir or two socket them into your ring and amulet for 4 all sets. Other than that it’s a very good build as a newcomer. Well done. Impressive

1 Like

@dickwad Ahah, thanks you. Hum, i dont understand the “for 4 all set” part. Can you explain ? My english is not perfect sorry

1 Like

When you get four sets then any set item becomes 5 all sets which is powerful so you can have different sets for every item and get 5 rather than having just one set stacked eg periphery. You would only need one periphery item or two to get the same as you have now. It gives you options :sunglasses:

Arf, it’s hard to understand… If i have 4 different set affix, they are obligately level 5 ?

I’m sorry :sob: it’s hard for me to understand i’m french…

Ruby for Legend (Red) Affixes. Amethyst for Set (Green) Affixes. Obsidian for Crystal (Cyan) Affixes. Angelite for random Normal (Yellow) or Epic (Orange) Affixes. Topaz for Epic (Orange) Affixes.

if you don’t have any Amethyst, then you need a different item with a useful Set Affix on it. or just use Kyanite to take Deadly Arts off and replace it with another Affix, even if it is only an Epic Affix. the other affixes look pretty good until you decide to change them or want a new item entirely.

before putting Mythic Affixes on any of your items, wait until you learn a little more, because making Mythic Items can get expensive, and if you make something you don’t like or that doesn’t work, that can get frustrating. also, a Mythic that works good with one Build might not work that good with another Build.

when I started Ascending for Perks, I didn’t put any Mythic Affixes on my Build until after my second or third Perk, because I didn’t have any room for them, they were hard to find the Myth Stones I needed to make them, and I wasn’t sure which ones I wanted to use or that would go well with the Build I was slowly Crafting to be a better Build.

haha, @dickwad & @kowiz , replace that Ring with a Nadroji Ring. that has a +2 All Sets. with the one on the Choker, you will have +4 All Sets. right now you have 3 Periphery with +2 All Sets with gives you Periphery (5). with the +2 from Nadroji, you will have Periphery (7). 8 is the Cap for Set Affixes, +4 is the Cap for +All Sets. you can get a Nadroji Ring killing Epic+ (Orange, Red, or Purple) monsters on floors past 100 of any difficulty. you will have different affixes than the ones on the Ring you are using, but this is a good learning experience.

2 Likes

1 periphery + 2 elixirs gives you 5
to periphery which you have now.

@Golem Ok so actually, what i should do is change the Deadly Arts affix for a better one, do you have one that you can advise me ? And thanks for the crystal tips poorely i dont have Amethyst…

So what i should do here is change the affix Deadly Arts and find a Nadroji Ring ?

1 Like

How on earth as a French speaker do you write such perfect English… Oh a translation program ? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

How do I get a translation app ?

1 Like

Ow, thanks for this compliment ahah you gave ( or give i dunno ) a smile :blush:. Actually no i’m not using a program, i know how to talk english because i started playing game since 6 year old, and playing with english is teaching you a bit. I’m only 17 years so i still have a long way to train my english skills. And for the translation app i dunno sorry :thinking:

2 Likes

Okay I will show you some screenshots of one of my characters and it will answer lots of questions.

2 Likes

@dickwad your rogue ?

And no, my english is for sure not perfect

1 Like

Rogue , wizard and warrior. I will show you one of my rogues then.

2 Likes

If it can help me yup, please sir

2 Likes

@dickwad damn, that’s an impossible build for me actually.

No it’s not and there are better builds out there. Just kill lots of monsters and you will get there. Good luck but have fun.

2 Likes

@dickwad hmm, ok ok. Do you know if there is a build like mine ? But better

1 Like

About floor 250 any level you can drop Nadroji ring and amulet.

2 Likes