Need help for my nub build

@dickwad damn, that’s an impossible build for me actually.

No it’s not and there are better builds out there. Just kill lots of monsters and you will get there. Good luck but have fun.

2 Likes

@dickwad hmm, ok ok. Do you know if there is a build like mine ? But better

1 Like

About floor 250 any level you can drop Nadroji ring and amulet.

2 Likes

Ok, ok i’m at floor 249. You think i should change my amulet too ?
Because it gave me a lot of poison dmg %

What difficulty level are you on ?

1 Like

Legend Floor 253

To to epic 200 and climb again. You will gain more experience. Every time you find a level to hard to do an go to an easier level and drop an 100 floors. Then climb again. When it becomes too easy raise the level. You will find everything you need.

3 Likes

Ok, ok thanks for the tips. But do you think that i should change my amulet too ? To a Nadroji one ?

1 Like

Oh yes you should :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok so, i will try to find Nadroji Ring and amulet thx. What should i do After this ?
For what should i change my Deadly Arts affix ?

1 Like

The rest is up to you read guides on here. Take what suits you. Make your own build.

Yes ok, thanks a lot for your tips, i will comeback to you if i need more help. Have a good Night or day dude !

1 Like

Night :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@dickwad Nadroji Ring & Amulet can be found above floor 100 of any difficulty level from defeating Epic+ monsters, not above floor 250! the Chest & Head Nadroji are found above floor 200 from defeating Epic+ monsters on Epic+ Difficulty.

translate.google.com is what I use if I see a language in the Forums I don’t understand.

@kowiz if you don’t have Amethyst Crystal, you will be stuck with Nadroji Set. but that is good since you can use it for farming for the better chance to find Rare Legend Items. or Convert enough lower Myth Stones up until you have two Elixor Myth Stones so you can put the +2 All Sets in any Ring/Neck Item you want. or even replace Nadroji Set with another affix that you think is better.

as far as the Set to choose, read the Codex > Dictionary > Sets, and see if there is any that you would like to use in your Build. then look in the Codex > LegendEx to see which items have the Set you want, or look at this post…

to find the right way to get the Set you want.

for now, replace the Deadly Arts affix with something else until you find a Nadroji Ring.

3 Likes

Yeah now I remember. It’s a long time since I farmed. 150 for nadroji. Higher floors means you can drop higher rings so less chance of nadroji. I forgot an old saying I made in my early days. “Only farm at the floors where an item is first allowed to drop in codex”. That’s how I got all my seven deadly sins stuff. Apart from the pet it was EASY :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks you Golem for the tips, i’m actually at floor 300 and still no Nadroji… Hope it will not take too much time…

And @dickwad what are you saying here is that it’s better to farm the Nadroji on floor 100 ?

1 Like

Update : Floor 340 still no Nadroji items. I dont have change my equipment but i’m actually dying sometimes. I have a lot of Mythstone and Crystal, but not enough to craft a good stuff… So i will continue with my actual one untill i cant do more floor.

If you guy’s have some build easy to do and dont require a lot of crystals and Mythstone i’m with you.

remember, only Epic+ Monsters drop Nadroji. Enslavers, Cartographers, Shrine Guardians and Guardians of Bosses at the end of the Map. if you finish the Kill Rare Monsters Feat, the reward is a mob of Epic Monsters. the Kill Epic Monsters Feat reward is one Legend Monster, and the Kill Legend Monsters Feat reward is one Mythic Monster. the Orange Shrine is the Hunter Shrine, and it summons an Epic Shrine Guardian when you activate it. if you are using a Hunter Ring or have the Hunter Perk, activating any Shrine or Pool will summon +1-3 Epic Shrine Guardians.

I would suggest rushing the Cartographer at the end of the map and killing it, and any Epic Guardians it has or that you find along the way, to speed up your chances of getting a Nadroji Ring. don’t worry about anything else, unless it is the Hunter Shrine, until you get the Ring. killing Epic monsters this way speeds up finishing the kill Epic monsters feat, which gets you the Legend monster. Legend monsters automatically drop at least one Legend item, and it might be a Nadroji Ring!

2 Likes

Yes. The higher you climb then the more items you can drop of an higher level but if you want nadroj I make life easy. floor 150 speed runs at best difficulty that still feels easy

2 Likes