Need help for my nub build

How do I get a translation app ?

1 Like

Ow, thanks for this compliment ahah you gave ( or give i dunno ) a smile :blush:. Actually no i’m not using a program, i know how to talk english because i started playing game since 6 year old, and playing with english is teaching you a bit. I’m only 17 years so i still have a long way to train my english skills. And for the translation app i dunno sorry :thinking:

2 Likes

Okay I will show you some screenshots of one of my characters and it will answer lots of questions.

2 Likes

@dickwad your rogue ?

And no, my english is for sure not perfect

1 Like

Rogue , wizard and warrior. I will show you one of my rogues then.

2 Likes

If it can help me yup, please sir

2 Likes

@dickwad damn, that’s an impossible build for me actually.

No it’s not and there are better builds out there. Just kill lots of monsters and you will get there. Good luck but have fun.

2 Likes

@dickwad hmm, ok ok. Do you know if there is a build like mine ? But better

1 Like

About floor 250 any level you can drop Nadroji ring and amulet.

2 Likes

Ok, ok i’m at floor 249. You think i should change my amulet too ?
Because it gave me a lot of poison dmg %

What difficulty level are you on ?

1 Like

Legend Floor 253

To to epic 200 and climb again. You will gain more experience. Every time you find a level to hard to do an go to an easier level and drop an 100 floors. Then climb again. When it becomes too easy raise the level. You will find everything you need.

3 Likes

Ok, ok thanks for the tips. But do you think that i should change my amulet too ? To a Nadroji one ?

1 Like

Oh yes you should :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok so, i will try to find Nadroji Ring and amulet thx. What should i do After this ?
For what should i change my Deadly Arts affix ?

1 Like

The rest is up to you read guides on here. Take what suits you. Make your own build.

Yes ok, thanks a lot for your tips, i will comeback to you if i need more help. Have a good Night or day dude !

1 Like