Need help in tweaking my aftermath build

Hi, I would love to hear your suggestions for tweaking my wizard build.
I only want one aftermath item to be left on my gear and that item is my wand.
This build is nothing special tho as it is a no brainer druidic and plagued build hahaha but even so I hope you would still help me.

So here it is xD

well, I would think you should keep the Frostfire Regalia (chest) in addition to the Skyfall (wand) so you still have the Bonus for Meteor damage.
you can get 3 more Crystal affixes to open up space in the rest of your gears. Block 45% (on OH), Crit Chance 45%, and Deadly Strike 30% would be good for this build.
it you are planning on putting other Sets in there, take out the +20% and +5k ED affixes, and replace them with affixes that help out the new Sets you add to your build. it’s possible that you plan on getting a few new gears that have a 100% ED on them, or at least one of them, and that would be lot’s better than all those 20% ones. ahh, I see you already have 2 of those, get rid of all the other ED affixes.
2 +5 All Skills on your Weapons will boost your Skills by 10 each (just think about Meteor 40!).
you didn’t show your Pet, but just put affixes there that help your build that you didn’t have room for on your gears.
hope this helps.

I MESSED UP I put aetherial drain to my off hand weapon.
my damage is now 34m. but druidic became useless -_-
what can be other alternativs for this affix?

take it off your OH, quick! honestly, take a look in the Codex to see which Sets you want for the build you are dreaming of, then take a look in the Forums to see what people have to say or share about what they did/experienced with it. a lot of times, it is discovering that what you want to do isn’t possible because of compatibility issues with the different affixes and sets. I have had these great ideas, spent lots of time and resources crafting, and the reality is just a pale shadow of the dream. :unamused: :confused: it’s all about trial and error. I just made a Reflect Damage Ascending Farm Build for my Main, to help a Hireling Ascend. it isn’t quite what I wanted, but it works ok, and I learned a lot of new stuff about crafting Reflect Damage. now I just need to farm a lot to get the Crystals back that I spent making the build in the first place. :crying_cat_face:

:frowning: I need to give up the druidic affix and just go for frozen build.
the aetherial drain keeps my toon alive since it gives alot of mana. (Push the limit fucks up my manapool).

GOTTA FARM 10 OBSIDIANS BEFORE DOING ANOTHER BUILD THANKS FOR YOU SUGGESTIONS.!!!

1 Like

I wouldn’t concentrate on having one set. Pick the armour from aftermath. Have all sets in rings and amulet eg using elixirs .That gives 5 aftermath plus set bonus.

1 Like

Then you introduce other sets into build that help. For everyone added you get 5 to that set

1 Like

Im tying to go for aftermath amulet, spellsword ring, aeetherial drain oh, epiphany mh, and frozn helmt