Need help, is there a better weapon?

is there a better weapon than the one i currently have right now?

its an ascendent rod (warrior)

• +ascendent bonus
  • ascendent
  • 50% DMG (mythstone)
  • +2 multi attack
  • weapon dmg+
  • weapon dmg%

i’ve had this for quite some time, remodified multiple times, but the only reason i kept using it is because of the set bonus that can’t be found anywhere but on the main weapon.

2 Likes

Its hard to say the super best weapon ingame because of variable such as you stated:

Obviously I could say something like idk add a mythic in there and/or getting a crystal/eternal version of that weapon. But in reality, you must decice yourself as what your build really need.

What do you think is wrong with your current weapon, may I ask?

1 Like

i just wanted to know if there are others that can do more dps. ive been looking around the codex to see if there other items that could do better, like a red affix or an eternal with the right stats

(codex might need also an affix filter for whenever people scouring around looking for items)

1 Like

well, if you can find a Staff, or Jasper a Warrior Sword/Rogue Chakram to Wizard Staff, that has +200% WD (Legend), and that has any other affixes you want, use it instead.

the Ascendant Bonus requires 2 items with the Set affix, and it gives +50% Weaken. using some other weapon other than the one you have will allow you to choose between one space for Ignore Resist or a space for +90% Weaken (Crystal) and one space for +30% Weaken (Epic) (+120% Weaken total, every hit with Weaken).

of course, this is just the start of improving your build…:sunglasses: .

2 Likes