Need help with my build to my wizard (pve)

U are right about the last one but when ur lvl low quest stones not effective so much already u getting more exp gain while lvl uping so i think i don’t need quest stones.Cuz i already spending millions of gold to convert crystals,mythstones,eternal&crystal legends so my gold and exp progressing in proportion.

1 Like

ahh, I only had a few Quests on my level 1 and 40 gears, I think 2 on the level 1, and 2 or 3 on the level 40. it was my level 100 gears that had 6 Quests, since that was where the hard work was getting the experience. level 70+ for Perks 5 & 6 is what took me so long, the first 4 Perks kind of went pretty fast.

1 Like

Still everything nice for me; i don’t care Hunter&Enshrined :sweat_smile:
@ColdButBeautiful I think u too don’t take them seriously :wink:

2 Likes

ok just got a few questions more to ask… second perk? which one is good (allready got the one that multiply sell price of items)
thinking of something other than the one you can get with hunters rings since then I can have 3 perks (just using an item for the third one)
and also, can anyone of you give me some steps to follow? I know all the help I have been given is wonderful but I just dont know where to start. I dont got taht many crystals or mythstones (mostly the above 8 only and some below but not that many)
so I need a more stepwise guide to know what do focus on at the moment. right now as I read in some other thread I farm at 180-200 on m3 and farm dust or whatever so I can get good crystals when buying cheep eternals and converting them…
also so sry for taking so much of your time but I feel like a real noob even after 1 year + of playing.

1 Like

Dealer Perk: the one you have, many players like getting this first as it gives 1,000% gold when selling items.
Fortunate Perk: this is also a good Perk early on, as it gives +200% Gold Find and Luck over Cap. so more gold and better items.
Accomplished Perk: I got this one first because of +5 yard pick up radius and 25% less requirements to finish the Feats and get their rewards (rounded down). also, it mean you are getting your Hero Points faster.
Treasured Perk: this one gives +300% to Crystal and Eternal item drops. good for those who want to get an early start on getting powerful items. I got this last, as getting Perks was my focus, not powerful items.
Enshrined Perk: this one is good for middle or later Perks, as you get 1 more Shrine and Shrine boosts are increased by +300%. except for the Hunter Shrine.
Hunter Perk: many people get this later or last. some people don’t get it at all, using the Hunter Mythic instead. it gives +1-3 Epic Guardians when you activate a Shrine or Pool. the Hunter Shrine already has +1, so it would be +2-4. if you like the idea of getting lots of experience from Epic Monsters and better loot, then you could get this a little earlier. since some Legend/Eternal items only drop from Epic+ monsters, this makes it easier to get them.
Focus: if you want Perks, you need an Experience, or Ascending Build. you lose some space for getting the Experience, but you are getting Perks, so that is ok. floors 100-200 are the usual ones for getting Perks. experience for monsters stops going up at floor 100. since you are on these lower floors, some space can be used to put some farm affixes in to get some loot while getting Perks (this is what I did)
if you want Crystals, Myth Stones, Dust, Legend and Eternal Items, and lots of Gold, you want a Farm build. it just needs to be strong enough to get what you want on the floor you can find stuff.
these are the 2 choices for the Noob player, even a 1 year DQ player. :wink:

2 Likes

First buy a warrior as hireling cuz Wiz&Rouge can’t be very effective as Warrior as early stages on the game.

When i was like u i climbed till 200 and started to make a tank warrior build like that (i don’t take dmg on 500th floor):

(One dodge on the equipments will be block and Total AR%,All Resist on Pet will change with CB%,Block)

Cuz i’ve already made a build like this:

Momentum MH, Satyr’s Spirit OH, Druidic Chest, Nadroji’s Helm,Faun’s Gifts&Nadroji’s Accessories with Plagued Pet.If u have nı pet don’t worry just remove Nadroji’s Helm and use Faun’s Gifts Helm with Plagued Accessory.
Remove everything about not about element,move speed,dmg(of course keep set affixes :sweat_smile:).Add epic element dmg% on your all items.Also add crit chance,crit dmg,luck,gf as u can do as.Definitely use BloodMagic on your Warrior cuz MP is problem for warriors.Also u gonna get DMG bonus too.Use Zealous talent on ring blessed on chest (also u can add zealous to your equipments too).Make same thing on your Wiz just change Momentum Lance to Permafrost Gaunlet.Stay 200th floor for Nadroji Equipments.Use warrior as main.Change your Horn Special to Taunt.Select Dealer Perk on your Warrior.Gice your hero pts to STR>DEX>Fortune on Skill Tree.Keep farming till reach resources to make sets like them(my Wiz’s or Warrior’s).And select Treasured Perk as 2nd.Mustn’t use hammer or Vampiric Touch+BloodMagic(on wiz) like me.I just tried my chance and got them on first time so i kept them.I think u can climb till 350th floor without my current builds.When u reached there start to try drop Eternellized,Crystalline items.U’ll make a real build then.When u got them check this out:

2 Likes

Lol, i just wrecked my wiz orb reactor build weeks ago @perseusdoge. Had to strip down some affixes like frostbiting for farm affixes (legend item drops), but still it works on 500+ floors though. Had to replenish resources for pvp build testing, so… :sweat_smile: . Anyways, i don’t think replacing discordiance with nova is good because it will render EAC and multi attack useless in that build. Also, using nova is a bit off since you’ll just be attacking from a distance, spamming orbs and arcs.

1 Like

Wiz. Orb reactor is awesome with discordance. Add in frozen and momentum and boom

1 Like

But if you in the skill thing lvl orb to 40 it will give -100% projectile speed. which means you need to be close. though it deal a lot more dmg than when it moves it makes you get really close to the enemies.

1 Like

Also liked that warrior tank thing but I just dont like warrior. I tried to make a warrior tank before to help but I didnt succeed, also it would be nice if when you send a build, actually tell me the “key” component in it so I know what to focus on getting since in some build if I get some of the items first they will be useless untill I get the rest. Also I dont understand all the terms like “ECD, AS, ED[L], IR, DS[C],MA” etc. so if you could write what their full name is taht would help so I could look them up. Sry for the inconvinience… and thanks for all the help.

Not really since i have 20 magnify talent in addition to +15 yards arc AoE of reactor. Thats huge enough though even on an immobile orb. Besides, +40 orb skill would boost your orb’s damage more, who wouldn’t want that?

2 Likes

IR:Ignore Resist,CB:Crushing Blow,ED:Elemental DMG,ID:Item Drop Rate,ECD:Elemental Crit DMG,EAC:Extra Attack Chance,MA:Multi Attack,KC:KnightCharge,GF:Gold Find,DS:Deadly Strike,AS:Attack Speed,+2 AS:+2 All set affixes,[L]:Legendary(Affix type),[C]:Crystal(Affix type)

3 Likes

well who wouldnt want more dmg? xD

1 Like

how do I get crystal affixes on my gear? and thanks :wink:

anyways gonna keep grinding to get crystal and mythstones now so I can uppgrade my gear once I actually got all I need

1 Like

Also how do I get the green affixes that is in that warrior tank build? cant find them in the codex (at least not on the right item)

U can use Obsidian Crystal to add Crystal Affixes to item.

Skaul’s DQ School

Rollable Affixes

Wiki

Mythics by Griffin

3.0 Set Bonuses by Alkahest

All About Weaknesses

How to Max Farming Stats

Look at thats also u can ask what u don’t understand.Also i should fix some wrong set affix explains on the wiki/dictionary:
Frozen:Frozen enemies explode and deal %25 of the last dmg per rank when die.
Crushing Flames:Increases Crushing Blow’s last dmg %50 per rank.If enemy Immoloted(fire element crit) increases Immolation DMG %25 per rank.
Arcanist:Adds to your attacks arcade buff.%20 more element dmg per rank for one enemy with arcane debuff.
Living Force:Your procs come back to you.They deal %20 dmg per rank when coming back to you.
Deadly Arts:%1 chance per rank finish all cooldowns when you trigger deadly strike.Reducades dmg taken from Deadly Strike(Methinks %1 per rank idk).<- already useless i think.

2 Likes

Allready read some about how to max farming stats, will dive in to the others later today. Also at warrior. I created one and took it as a hireling (equipped it with a set of 4 pieces that all give exp %, goldfind and luck.) and lvl Hp and strengh and fortune at the skilltree or whatever. now am just trying to get everything, I allready got a bloodmagic ring that I can use on it once it reaches lvl 50, but any reccomendations on what affix to focus on at start when building the tank? also how do I get the taunting?

U can change your OH special with Amber.Faun’s Gifts,Angelic,Defiant,Plagued must be.Others not such important.

1 Like

okay, so I can change vampiric touch or whatevr? also, how do I get the affixes I need on my pet?

all these armor% and stuff like that. do I just need to be lucky or can i change my pet’s affixes?
also since I dont got + 2 set affix or whatevr I right now got 4 gears with Faun’s Gift on my warrior just to gain the exp bonus, later I will switch out some of them for the other set affixes and increas all of them with +set affix.