Need some assistance

So I am working on poison build. This is what I have so far. I have ascended twice now and just got to floor 400 but I feel weak as hell.

You don’t have much crystal affix in your build( light blue color ones).
For rouge survival, use 2 crystal dodge 1 reduce CD. Skill stealth on offhand with level 40. Also use sanctuary on your amulet.

You need to increase your damage as well.
As long as you can kill fast, you won’t get killed that often.
Remove all your orange affix, they are totally useless in pve. Use red ones to improve your dps

1 Like

I have some doubt with using ascendent, most of your attacks won’t be poison.

Ascendant is worthless without Arcanist if I remember correctly. Also, I don’t think Aetheral Drain is doing you much good.

1 Like

Wizard works best with Ascendant Set, because of Amplify Talent. Warrior & Rogue can do well with it using Weaken (+60% Weaken or better is best).

Boomerang doesn’t work with Attack Speed affixes, but Boomerang & Whirling Blades both work better with Cool Down. also, Multi Attack & Extra Attack Chance will only work with Boomerang (unless you are using Discordant mythic, then they would work with Whirling Blades instead, or whatever special skill you are using on your MH). +60% Cool Down means you can cast Whirling Blades every 2 seconds instead of every 5 seconds.

keep an eye out for Chakrams with Legend +200% Weapon Damage, and just one Item with +100% Poison means you can get rid of all the Epic +20% Poison and put something else there. one more Toxic affix would help a lot, and maybe one more Crit Chance.

What Chakram a can get 200% weapon? I’ve used about 1k resource and they always roll attack speed >.>

take a look in the Codex for Chakram’s with Legend +200% WD. also, if you use Jasper Crystal, you can change a Wizard Staff or Warrior Sword to Rogue Chakram. that’s what you do if you need an Item with an Affix that you can’t roll with Crystals.

Legend +200% Weapon Damage is one of the Affixes that can’t be rolled with a crystal. here’s a list of 99% of the others :arrow_down: .

as far as rolling for affixes, some come up a lot, and others not as often. I’ve gone crazy waiting for an affix, while the ones I don’t want show up 5x or more sometimes (when I get really bad RNG and spend 100’s of crystals :crying_cat_face:). sometimes I get what I want in the first 5 tries.