New Gameplay Modes

Even with the new battle arena mode coming up, DQ will only have 2 game modes available. I have a couple of ideas I would like to announce.

• Boss Challenge Mode
    A mode where you can fight all the bosses you have defeated for big rewards.

-Multiplayer Dungeons
This mode is about teaming up with other players to defeat vast waves of enemies.

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk

[size=50]I’m just curious – can we report people for not searching?[/size]

1. There probably won’t be multiplayer outside the battle arena
  2. Please search before posting – this has been asked and suggests tens of times (which is a lot for this small forum).

[quote=“KianL_2001”]-Multiplayer Dungeons
This mode is about teaming up with other players to defeat vast waves of enemies.[/quote]

Nice idea! That’s the first time that I saw this suggestion! Definitly +1 to this, I hope the staff will add it soon, maybe the next patch! :astonished:
I wonder how the hell we never thought about adding a multiplayer mode in DQ!! brilliant! :dieter:

I have suggestion to add black market in game; people put some stuff there for some time and gold and who bid most get that stuff.

And DQ will turn into Diablo 3! Awesome idea :laughing:

stahp… just stahp! :smiley:

detar

wat r u doin

detar

STAHP

When I read that :

Omg nice idea! once more something never suggested here! and it’ll turn into D3 with people making money on the back of others!
And also someone could put an item for 1g just to let a friend of him buying it! (like a lowcost trade!) :open_mouth: brilliant!

Then I read :

So I was like : :frowning:

nah,you can also add etc eternal weapon cost minimum 10 million golds so it can be good :smiley:

Lol, I think this became a joke thread!