New pets

Just thinking about the new CS/MS system and I thought maybe we can have two new types of pets, one for collecting CS and one for MS and have their effects be they “consume” 3-5 CS/MS, regardless of tier and on the fifth they “poop” out a new CS/MS with a higher chance of it being a higher tier CS/MS? The CS pet can be some crystalized beast and the MS can be a “mythological” creature? XD

Also can it be where when you loot a CS or MS it’ll tell you the name of the CS or MS? None of the names are really that long and they’ve already been color coded with light blue for CS and purple for MS so it’ll be easily differentiable from the other items. Not a big deal but something small that would help my curious nature of wanting to surprise myself when I loot a high tier CS/MS. I know the CS/MS look visually different on the ground but I’d like to know what it is when I loot it :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“tyteaz”]Just thinking about the new CS/MS system and I thought maybe we can have two new types of pets, one for collecting CS and one for MS and have their effects be they “consume” 3-5 CS/MS, regardless of tier and on the fifth they “poop” out a new CS/MS with a higher chance of it being a higher tier CS/MS? The CS pet can be some crystalized beast and the MS can be a “mythological” creature? XD

Also can it be where when you loot a CS or MS it’ll tell you the name of the CS or MS? None of the names are really that long and they’ve already been color coded with light blue for CS and purple for CS so it’ll be easily differentiable from the other items. Not a big deal but something small that would help my curious nature of wanting to surprise myself when I loot a high tier CS/MS. I know the CS/MS look visually different on the ground but I’d like to know what it is when I loot it :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

nice idea… i agree with this…
+1

+2

[quote=“tyteaz”]

Also can it be where when you loot a CS or MS it’ll tell you the name of the CS or MS? None of the names are really that long and they’ve already been color coded with light blue for CS and purple for CS so it’ll be easily differentiable from the other items. Not a big deal but something small that would help my curious nature of wanting to surprise myself when I loot a high tier CS/MS. I know the CS/MS look visually different on the ground but I’d like to know what it is when I loot it :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]
+1

+1

+1

+1[/quote]

+10

Oh, oh, how about a little dragon, like a Pseudodragon!

+1[/quote]

+10[/quote]

+1

is there a certain place to find legendary pets? or have i just become super unlucky finding one off an enslaver…

It’s random and rare

Hhhh

would definitely love to see a minimap icon as such with the cartographer, for enslavers when they spawn. :smiley: maybe make the dot orange or yellow?

EDIT: Also, does luck affect the chance of the pet being legendary?

And does the Affix +% epic enemies increase the chances of coming across an enslaver?

would definitely love to see a minimap icon as such with the cartographer, for enslavers when they spawn. :smiley: maybe make the dot orange or yellow?

EDIT: Also, does luck affect the chance of the pet being legendary?

And does the Affix +% epic enemies increase the chances of coming across an enslaver?[/quote]

+1

Don’t think so, not sure

Don’t think so, not sure

Actually luck does help here :smile:

finding a legendary pet is about 10000x harder than finding any legendary weapon…ugh

Agreed, never even found an decent epic one. My current imp has %dmg on him at least. Plus enslaved seem as rare as 1/10 floors…

Also, if luck plays a role here then epic maps that spawn an enslaved have the best chances of getting one! Ty for the info.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

What about nix items and Nadroji? ;D

Legendary pets are hard to find…up to now I only looted two of them…[emoji20]

@Diieter
3 left to hunt for my wizard class: Icy Grip, Ragnarok and Nix Gladius…[emoji6]

[quote=“aSar”]Legendary pets are hard to find…up to now I only looted two of them…[emoji20]

@Diieter
3 left to hunt for my wizard class: Icy Grip, Ragnarok and Nix Gladius…[emoji6]

[/quote]

Neat! I’m so late because that’s been 1 month that my legendex doesn’t update :confused: hoping for a fix asap! :unamused: