New Pets

Hello, I’m new to these forums so some of my ideas could have been mentioned already.

New Pets

• Dragons
    These beasts will attack enemies and burn them for x secs.

• A mini version of your character
    This creature copies your character’s class, weaponry and armor. Only difference is they do 25% of your damage.

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk

[quote=“KianL_2001”]Hello, I’m new to these forums so some of my ideas could have been mentioned already.

New Pets

• Dragons

This creature copies your character’s class, weaponry and armor. Only difference is they do 25% of your damage.

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk[/quote]

1. Really, unoriginal
  2. It’s called mirror image mind you. It’s a Rogue offhand skill.

[quote=“KianL_2001”]Hello, I’m new to these forums so some of my ideas could have been mentioned already.

New Pets

• Dragons

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk[/quote]

1. +1 for the dragons, a RPG without dragons isn’t a real RPG :dieter: also I doubt it would be less original than a dog and a fiery, and dragons are cools :wink:

2. A doppleganger would be a nice idea if we didn’t have a hired character and mirrorimages already, but a pet dealing damage would be nice indeed :geek:

New pet- lion : Deals 25% of mh weapon dmg too all nearby enemies within (some area)

I want rare pepe to become a pet.

Sadly, pets take too long to make. Probably they won’t release any new pet…

[color=#00BFFF]Maybe a Legendary Pet that has all 3 of the original Pet Skills the Hound skill, the Fairy skill, and the Imp skill :smile: Would be very helpful![/color]

It would be better to be able to equip two at a time, so the collecting makes more sense.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[quote=“McEna”]It would be better to be able to equip two at a time, so the collecting makes more sense.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]
[color=#00BFFF]I agree with this Idea that would be quite helpful!
[/color]