New player and new to the forums

My information is very useful.

4 Likes

Reckon so.

1 Like

Very useful information that I have seen in there so far. Still trying to figure some things out though. So if one of you have a little time to clarify here and there. That would be great

I do have a few questions and things I want to work on and make.

My first question is where do I run into the Mythics to create the Hunter ring?? Or where do I run into the ones I use to break down into the ones I need for it??

Is there a way to convert gear from other classes into gear for myself so I can make use of their effects?

I want to make a Hunter ring for farming, I also want to make a badass pistol and armor set for freeze, HP and MP recovery all in one. Is there any way to do that?

I’m going to include a step-by-step guide soon in my guide…
People would be able to find use in it, it seems.

3 Likes

I am certainly glad to help.

See the link before for Mythics.

You can use the Crystal Stone Jasper to convert another classes item to the class you need.

Check out the link below for a badass pistol build.

I reckon I might need my braaaaand new car. Throw that in also.

2 Likes

I reckon you’re gonna be the death of my visits.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the help I appreciate it. I want to delve in and make this game something I love. I have been playing EverQuest on the PC for 20 years now and I’m 26 now. So I really make a game something I dig into when I do it.

For sure Skaul, would love to see the step by step. Can’t wait for it. I got a lot of work and research to do

1 Like

I saw a pistol build earlier on the forums somewhere where this guy was doing insane damage. In the millions and was firing like 12 bullets at a time. That was cool.

Also, how so I hire another class without spending money?? I’m poor lol. And I only deal in cash, so no bank account. No credit cards

Bwaha. I thought I might have to get Bob Barker after you. Keep up the great work Skaul!!

1 Like

I am glad to help. I tend to stay with a single game for a very long time as well. I have been playing DQ for a year now but others have been playing for two years longer than myself.

There are so many possibilities with three classes, 42 affixes (36 you control with 6 from your pet) and tons of time. The developers have done a magnificent job with this game and the forum is full of people who are extremely helpful.

Give me a shout if I can assist.

1 Like

Will do for sure. I’m just having s hard time figuring out where the mythstones are that I need to make the Hunter ring. I am on act 4 floor 42 or something like that.

I need to figure out exactly which stones I need, which gear and what floors they drop on and just farm, farm, farm

Oops, Act 1 Floor 44

Thought I was on a higher act due to the maps I find and open lol

When you get the chance, would love to know which floors I need to be on to get the stuff for hunter ring. Thanks in advance

The mythstones and crystal stones will drop as items when you are playing. You can look at the mythics link I provided yesterday to see which stones you need to collect to make the ring. Everything is Random Number Generated (RNG) so don’t worry too much now about which floor (CS & MS seem to drop just as abundantly on floor 20 as it does floor 200).

Since you’re not going to spend any money, you will want to save up gold and buy extra inventory slots with gold. From there, you can dedicate a bag for crystal stones (CS) and one for mythstones (MS). I always tried to keep my CS & MS organized. I highly highly encourage you to read the crystal conversion strategy on Skauls tips page. You can apply something similar to MS also.

1 Like

The only way to get a hireling is to pay for it. What you might be able to do is get something to credit your account. Are you on Android? Does Google Opinion Rewards work where you are? That’s usually good for a dollar or two a week for me. Everything I’ve bought on DQ has been from that - character slots, premium stash, one-hour buffs, even some vanity things.

1 Like

Already got the full inventory and 1 stash slot. Will get another stash as soon as I can. Yes, I like to keep things organized as well. My game messed up last night, had to reinstall. Dropped me back 6 lvls, 15 floors and lost a lot of stuff. Not happy at the moment