New player, any leveling guide or tips?

Hey! Just came across this game on reddit/r/androidgames and I just can’t stop playing it! Been looking for a game like this for my table since I got it for christmas! I’m an ex hardcore diablo player who’s always looking to min-max in these kinda games. I’ve been reading this forum for 2 hours now to get a general idea of how the game works and I think I’m getting there slowly but surely. I started a warrior because I always choose this type of class in games and I want to stick to it. I just hit lvl 21 and I’m looking for advices on how to level up quickly, what build to use etc, or should I not worry about anything before I get to 99? Also my biggest concern right now is that I started on easy mode, is there any way to change difficulty or am I always gonna be on easy when I play this character? The highest difficulty is only recommended for hardcore, experienced players or how does this work exactly? Also, how should I spend my 3 points each level? So far I did +2 Power +1 Hp. Is it the correct way to do it?
As I learn more about the game it kinda started to remind me of Torchlight 2, even the art style is similar, you get to end game and then farm maps, loot and maps are randomized… This game is just too awesome for me :smile: It is exactly the type of game I was looking for and I’m so glad I found out about it!

Hope you guys can send some tips and I’m looking forward to your answers!

Have a nice one!

welcome u can change difficulty when in main menu in character select screen click next (right top) and click diffuculty ( bottom of diffuculty)focus lvling

101+ floors u get more crystal and myth stones dont use crystals before learning game
use your hero powers for fortune (bot right in hero screen) and read dictionary in game ( it gives hero powers when click)

Thanks, I just logged in for the second time and I noticed I can change the difficulty, should I do the highest one that I can manage?

I have some issues understanding certain properties of items, is there any guide on what applies on what? Like I have this +400 arcane dmg item equipped, does it give flat 400 arcane dmg on every one of my attack or if my weapon is arcane dmg type it just boosts that? So yea some properties are confusing or I’m just simply not understanding them.

Also when getting better items, should I just trust the “selected item info” section of the screen that shows if that item gives +dmg or +hp or so? I was using a shield with like 300 DPS and then I got a totem with 1400 DPS and it said it was a dps downgrade. I’m sure it’s simple but I just don’t get these yet.

Please check Stats ad Hero tabs.
You may find your Damage per hit for each skill on “Offense” in Stats tab. If your skill give 300% weapon damage, damage = your 500 arcane X 300% X damage from skill rank (shown in hero tab)

dps can give you general idea. Faster weapon, weapon with extra hit chance, critical hit chance, critical hit damage, talent like permafrost, golden vein, blood magic… can increase dps

for diffuculty fast one best one/ selected item info some times can be wrong and u should focus only 1 element

Hi there, welcome to our addiction. :smile:

Stat points… when you started your warrior, you may not have noticed, but the description says that you passively gain armor for each point in HP. So for that reason, I would suggest that all 3 points for leveling go there.

Your +dmg arcane example… it is only applied to attacks that are already arcane, so a weapon would be arcane by default if has no element icon on it. The very first crystal can change elements, and they are abundant, so don’t be worried about using them all willy nilly. :smile: When you change the element for an item, those element specific affixes change with it. That arcane item would add ice dmg for example if you were to change the element to ice.

[quote=“Rubik”]Hi there, welcome to our addiction. :smile:

Stat points… when you started your warrior, you may not have noticed, but the description says that you passively gain armor for each point in HP. So for that reason, I would suggest that all 3 points for leveling go there.

Your +dmg arcane example… it is only applied to attacks that are already arcane, so a weapon would be arcane by default if has no element icon on it. The very first crystal can change elements, and they are abundant, so don’t be worried about using them all willy nilly. :smile: When you change the element for an item, those element specific affixes change with it. That arcane item would add ice dmg for example if you were to change the element to ice.[/quote]

Hey, thanks!

Is it worth to respec and spend all the points on HP or as long as I don’t have problems staying alive I can just stick to this and from now on put all points on HP?
How long does it take to get to 99? I’m currently playing on Legend difficulty, can do a lot of dmg with the spell that summons those couple hurricans as long as I have enough mana regen and leech to be able to use the spell on CD.

[attachment=0]proc.png[/attachment]
When you have mana leech or life leech equipment, those hurricane can help you to recover mana or life much faster (if enemies stay in your hurricane)

Those equipment with torrent proc, twister proc, xxxx proc may have chance to create hurricane like attack when you click those attack buttons.

For faster leveling, I recommend you to have 2 characters (your warrior and another character as hireling). It means you need to buy one more character slot. Two characters can have much more damage. Another character may be wizard or warrior

For getting more gold and more experience, I recommend you not to select hardest difficulty. Too much death can cost many gold and time.

If you have gold more than necessary, you can buy map from merchant. Those map can give you much more gold than the price of buying the map and the boss of the map area can give you another map (Keep using those map give you more enemies and gold drop)
If the boss enemies are too strong on map area, I recommend buy another map from merchant on that map area and start on the new bought map again.

Too much death on the same level can cost you so much gold.