New set of noobie questions :<

So, instead of making another thread, I’ll just edit the content and title of my post. I have another set of question this time.

1. Is it okay to hoard legendary items ? Will there be a patch in which we can disassemble it to get crystal and stuff? If not, what legendary items should I leave?

2. Is there a way to at least buy back your sold items? 'Cause I always end up equipping a shitty item then my supposed to be equip will be included when I click the ‘Sell All Item’ button. (I always forgot to lock them >.< lols)

3. What are the affixes that can’t be produced by crystals (esp. legendary affixes)?

That’s all for now. I’ll just edit my post again if new question arises. Thanks !

[quote=“macon”]Just played like, 2 days ago ? I find this game addicting, lol, even though mobs are the same. They just get stronger and what not.

So, I’ve got enough of my share of reading posts/builds/guides/wiki/etc, but there are still things that I really don’t understand (well, from my point of view). Here are they:

1. What are the types of affixes(tried typing this on the search bar, no luck :<)? What color are they when they are seen in game ? Like the green, blue, etc. Please name them too. How would you obtain them ?

2. What exactly does timewarp do? What are talents too ? Is there distribute-able points for that or it only comes with the item sets?

3. Is it mandatory to collect legends that you get? If yes, can you like completely customize that legend item into those posted here on forums ? Or, is it ok to build your items from items of magic-rarity ?

4. As of now, is it advisable to customize my items now ? Like, re-roll my equips to get luck affix for better farming. Or should I just go with my looted items until I reach certain floor.

5. Lastly, what is a Nadroji? I’m seeing this in the forums quite often.

I know this will just add to tons of newbie threads here in the forums, but, every reply will be much appreciated. Pictures will be of “GREAT” help (I understand explanations better if it comes with pictures :> ) .[/quote]

1. Types of Affix
    Normal = Yellow
    obtained via larimar CS and CS2
    Epic = Orange
    obtained via topaz CS and CS2
    Legend = Red
    obtained via Ruby
    CS
    Set = Green
    obtained via amethyst CS
    (Socket) Violet = Mythstone
    obtained via socketing mythstones into gear
    = Mythic
    obtained via combining 4 specifc MS

2. Timewarp
    Offhand Special skill of Wizard.
    Increases Projectile(some exceptions are guideahot, ricochet, etc) while slowing enemy units inside.
    2.1 Talent
    Talents are obtainable thru gears and epic affixesy based on Class and Gear tier.
    Talents on gear can be changed via Cirtine CS.
    Talent affixes(eg. Fletcher +5) can be chged by either removing it via kyanite(remove affix) and adding topas(add epic affix) CS(Chance) or Via using Sapphire(change affix).

3. Legends
    Collecting Legends is “Voluntarily” for me.
    Some collect legends to know their usefulness,y others collect to have reserved base items to craft end game gears, and last for converting it into CS.
    For me, the Epic Gears are the only ones that are valuabe to be crafted, mainly the ones with a free 4 socket and desirable affixes.

4. Customization
    Customize on your own risk.
    You must familiarize yourself first with the affixes, gear, CS/MS, talent, nature and other mechanics before fully customizing your gears.
    My only suggestion is to get to the highest map you can achieve and farm resources like gold, CS/MS, legends(even crystal and eternal legend ).

After that, you can experiment slowly with your gears and/or consult the forum for guides.

1. Nadroji
    Nadroji is a set affix.
    a set affix will increase its effects based on how many of the same set affix is equipped.

Nadroji set affix will increase your chances of getting rare legends by (rank)%.

Acquiring(and equipping) a Nadroji Ring/Necklace will grant you the following:
+2 All Set (Very Very useful)
+2 All Skill (useful)
+2 All Talent (useful)
epic affix*
epic affix*

*Forgot the specific affixes.

[quote=“macon”]Just played like, 2 days ago ? I find this game addicting, lol, even though mobs are the same. They just get stronger and what not.

So, I’ve got enough of my share of reading posts/builds/guides/wiki/etc, but there are still things that I really don’t understand (well, from my point of view). Here are they:

1. What are the types of affixes(tried typing this on the search bar, no luck :<)? What color are they when they are seen in game ? Like the green, blue, etc. Please name them too. How would you obtain them ?

Yellow: Normal (You can use a angelite crystal but don’t bother, try to get epic+ affixes)
Orange: Epic (using angelite crystal that has a chance to wipe another affix or topaz crystal that will not mess you equipment)
Red: Legendary (already on legendary items or by inserting with ruby crystal)
Green: Set (some legendary itens has it or using amethyst crystal)
Cian: Crystal (when you drop a legendary item it has a chance to come with a crystal affix or using or using an obsidian crystal)
Purple: Mythic (you need an item that has 4 empty slots, already in it or placed with the crystal zircon, and after that you need to insert 4 myth stones to turn into a mythic affix. You may check them here dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Mythics)

1. What exactly does timewarp do? What are talents too ? Is there distribute-able points for that or it only comes with the item sets?
    I’m not sure about TW, I don’t play as wizard, but what I know is that it will increase the damage of your projectiles.
    You can replace a talent with the citrine crystal.
    Check the possible talents here, at the end of the page: (dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Wizard)

2. Is it mandatory to collect legends that you get? If yes, can you like completely customize that legend item into those posted here on forums ? Or, is it ok to build your items from items of magic-rarity ?
    You can do either, the only equip you can’t modify is ethernal (green equip that has double the value of an affix).
    It’s ok to build your equip from magic items, but it’s more expensive in terms of crystals because you will need high tier crystals to place set and legendary affix. I would sugest to go after the equip with certain set you would like to have and start from there.
    There are some sets and legendary affixes that’s not obtainable through crystals so you will need to drop that equip and then craft from there.

3. As of now, is it advisable to customize my items now ? Like, re-roll my equips to get luck affix for better farming. Or should I just go with my looted items until I reach certain floor.
    I think it’s better to save your crystals for later, like floor 100+, but you might want to try them to see how it works too. It’s your call.

4. Lastly, what is a Nadroji? I’m seeing this in the forums quite often.
    [b]Nadroji is nice because the item has an affix that gives 2+ set, so if you are using the set Permafrost that increases 10% of you Ice DMG, that set will increase to 3 (1 as it should be +2 because of the affix) so you will have 10% * 3, therefore it will give you +30% Ice DMG. The max you can have is 2 +2 set, so in the end you will get 5 on all you sets.

You may check this affix on this page (dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/LegendEx_Wizard), you can also check the legend affix on other items too.
It seems you are playing as wizard, but you can check other classes on another similar page.[/b]

I know this will just add to tons of newbie threads here in the forums, but, every reply will be much appreciated. Pictures will be of “GREAT” help (I understand explanations better if it comes with pictures :> ) .[/quote]

Edit: The set Nadroji increases the chace to drop rare legendary items, but I’m not sure which one they are… I use it on my farm build though. I like more the affix that gives +2 set number that comes with the nadroji item. You can also insert this +2 set number with the mythstone Elixer, but in my opinion that’s harder to get than the Obsidian crystal so just stick with the nadroji equip for now.

Is it possible to erase all the affixes/slots on a legend item using kyanite ? Can you site an example of an affix that can’t be erased and must be already in the item.

Kyanite CS can remove the following:
Normal
Epic
Legend
Set

Removing a socketed MS in a gear will have to use a Garnet first before turning into a normal affix socket.

Quartz CS can remove the following:
EVERYTHING.

On a legendary item yes.
You can’t erase a mythic affix.
You can erase a crystal affix but you need to use Quartz, so it might erase another affix that you don’t want.

Thanks for all the replies. Very well appreciated.