New Ultra Rare Sets

I realy whant those new sets, becouse, on the book, in the mage Legend section, is just those 4 that im missing, nothing more, on warrior and Archer i still missing some itens, but is no big deal, dust is a thing, so i dont sorry about that stuff, if you just tell us @tdaniel a hint, not a big One, just like tell us if se shold stop at 1000+ our keep the Pace to Higher floors!

1 Like

I’m excited too. If I remember correctly, the Mercenary set had an interesting and heavy damage boost that I want to test in PVP ASAP. Also, is Mercenary the only new set, or are there others - perhaps class-specific?

IMHO, the regular release of new sets and affixes could revitalize this game, especially PVP.

1 Like

Saying this, i still dont have a ragnarok for rogue

And im guessing, similar to the eternalised ring/amulet, the floor drop is 1000+ m3. Farming above there would be unreasonable for standard builds that wernt abusing some kind of mechanic

1 Like

Cant you unlock the Ragnarok for crafting(im not sure if you can since I have already unlocked mine a long time)?

1 Like

Yea i definitely could, i just dont have a need for swords or staff, and im not a fan of rogue, mainly because they have no high hits per second other than dagger, which is a small aoe, so bad for high floor pve.

Besides, im currently working on a new generation of fire and ice warrior combo build. I remember cronos explaining how lots of small multipliers is better than one big one…
For example 50% push the limit and 50% barbarian is better than just 100% push the limit

2 Likes

Cronos was GOD tear Crafter, i miss that guy…

4 Likes

how about guessing it’s names
I would like to see an avengers set hahhaha you know like shield of captain America or hammer of Thor, or Gauntlet of thanos something like that, and a new skin would be nice like the avengers suit when they traveled back in time hehhehe what do you guys think?:grin::thinking:

1 Like

Same here :smile: . he was once my mentor in a way, learnt a bit from him. Inspiration that is for build too. Though I found my own way to do dps formula better and then make some other theorycraft.

Also floor 2000 I managed quite well with my builds , though I farm at 1000 or below. For them ultra rare set, its found at 1000 now with the codex. Only found one so far without touching dust yet, its a Mythitech Gauntlet.

2 Likes

That’d be cool @Shield_Hero except for copyright infringement. …

2 Likes

well it’s just my thoughts because they have seven deadly sins set, so I thought they can also ask permission for other copyright names

3 Likes

Understandable. Also we do have an item with thor iirc, definitely zeus.

Edit: gone and checked the codex for any legend names I can find got its name from somewhere or made up.

Legends I see with recognizable names or references are Maleficus’ (probably from maleficus of disney) Gift , Ragnarok, Will of the Force and Mind trick for star wars force, Thor, Brontes, Zeus, Taranis and Persona identity legend, Mutiny, Insolence.

On warrior we have Pandora, Rebuke, archangel, Fauns gift (fauna?) , Athena’s guard, Indra’s boon, fates travesty, Rozenzi, Oblivion, Thanatos (almost says thanos) , Scorpio, Polybolos. Also Mikail’s (michael). Uriel, Arareil, Raphael.

The more obvious was seven deadly sins.

On rogue we have Elsa’s rage (disney frozen reference) ,sudarshana, Odyssey, Supercell, Tempest, Thunderbuss, Frost Raven, Galewind, Taosheng, Archer’s Bonnet, Rolling Snare, Travelers coat, Phantasmal image, Skull n Bones, Nova, Eye of the Storm, Epoch Garb, Icarus’s Life ,Miasma, Effluvium.

These are just a few legends that I recognize, some with references I can think of. Such as Zeus, Thor, Brontes which are probably Greek gods if I remember right.

5 Likes