Welcome @RaymondGPS
I would recommend reading the tips and tricks below. There are some very good links to crafts etc to help you succeed. You will likely find a craft that will fit your play style. If you have any specific questions, take a look in our questions thread. Good luck.
Info on tips and tricks
8/27/2026 — I’ve begun making updates to this again. I’ve polished a lot of things so far, but there’s still more work to do. Bear with me
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
The long awaited (for me, at least) guide to many things Dungeon Quest has now arrived! You can obtain this guide in many colors, including: Black.
Phone, game, and batteries sold separately
Greetings, and welcome to SHTT**, the thread meant for all (many) of your Dungeon Quest-related ques…
Question Thread
Hello guys,
I need a help to understand how “hire” working. I want to lvl farming secondary heroes. but i found his exp increase very slow.
so the Question is
1.Hired only get exp when they kill it or exp share.?
i found my hired always go attacking. how to change into defensive.?
what the best party to have. wizard warrior or wizard rogue.?
3 Likes