Newbie here please help

what is a good weapon for rogue? chakram, pistol or bow? help pleaase :smiley: :smiley:

I like the pistol because of ricochet, but I have only played a little bit. Also, one pistol isn’t the same as the next. They have different DPS (damage per second), different affixes, different amounts of MP required per shot, etc. Kill everything, break open all crates, barrels, etc and loot will drop.

I think chakram and pistol are the best choice. Also, you can look for some builds in Guide section :wink:

Personal taste. There’s builds for all 3.Its just a matter how you play.
Some have good twitch and can move fast and love jumping around. I don’t react the best. I love my guns and I do jump when they actually reach me which is rare.

Chakram and bow!!!

Make 3 separate rogues, and play all 3 builds (chaks, bow, pistol), there is literally nothing between them. All 3 weapons have equally good merits.
If I had to choose, it would be chakrams, but only by the tiniest of fractions.

Bow and chakram has the highest damage output.

Poor daggers :frowning:

i have chakrams w/ different elements i think critical dmge is so good ;D . but it is possible to change or put a talent on weapon?

Time to buff the little swords

Time to buff the little swords[/quote]

Looks like it ( player data agrees too )!

Will be looking at balance while developing this next patch ( after 1.8… coming soon ).

i already look on Guide section but those items are legendary and all of them are on level99. im lvl50 only xD

Time to buff the little swords[/quote]

Looks like it ( player data agrees too )!

Will be looking at balance while developing this next patch ( after 1.8… coming soon ).[/quote]

how can i get items w/ permafrost or something? it is by chance or i need to craft it something like that :smiley:

Those green affixes like Permafrost, Rage, Blood Magic, etc are set affixes. They are on some legends, but you can also craft one by applying Amethyst (CS #19) :smile: