No enslaver appears - with hunter boost

(joke) well, this isn’t the bug thread. (seriously) looks like you are not the only one experiencing this problem, just looking at the few posts on this thread. tdaniel might be waiting to see this post repeated on the bug thread. just so that it is official.

1 Like

Fair enough. :slight_smile: i will repost it sir. Lol

good luck, may the bug lose interest in DQ and go away. :wink:

1 Like

Lol. Indeed

I did however, just drop Scout legend pet. Needed him. :slight_smile:

Hmm… not sure i understand.?

Today I’m not running challenge maps. Just floor 2 runs. Although, speaking of challenge maps, ive also had the rare case of no cartographer (i believe twice now in so many runs I couldn’t count that high)

As for the enslaver… floor 2 or maps doesn’t seem to matter. In both cases I have had this happen. Several times now,

One last thing… even though I’m boosted, I make a point to double triple check the floor when this happens.

PS: ty for reply :slight_smile:

Category moved to support / bug reports :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhh… ok. Now I got what you meant. Np, will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

@tdaniel ::

Ok, so here we have another occurence. Floor completely clear… not one mob left… green dot is there… no loot no creatures left, and all 5 of those pets were aleeady in my bag. If youve noticed i been running a f2 spawn boost marathon in another thread.

So this makes for one more time i have encountered no enslaver. Honestly, ive lost track, but count my posts here, plus a couple undocumented, give or take.

:frowning: :cry: :frowning:

Just cant understand why no one else has stumbled across this. I realise that sceenshots alone arent exactly clear evidence, but take my word or dont, either way, i know it is happening.

PS : I love it when the screen shows… ““found legend hound”” and I look, and it’s a fairy. Lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am sorry, I read your bug post incorrectly. I thought you were not fining cartographers on challenge maps. I completely mis read this thread…ignore all my posts :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha. Mk :slight_smile:

Perhaps you mistook because I mentioned I have encountered maps with no cartographer as well… But that’s not the issue I’m talking of atm. :slight_smile:

OH i came across this issue many many times but it always happened during monster boost when i least expect it. I run around map and find no enslaver with monster boost and end up wasting a good portion of the boost, especially 5 min boost.

Good on reporting it though. Oh and yeah i remember having display where it said found legend imp . fairy or hound but it’s complete opposite and slime.

1 Like

Yea… it’s annoying for Sure, especially when those minutes spent running around to verify stack up over how many times now.

But @tdaniel has slipped into the darkness, hopefully to find this bug…

Anyways, the real concern here is that it is an IAP, and although I don’t feel I’m out very much, others may not feel this way. Hopefully this can be resolved

1 Like

@tdaniel

+1 more occurrence. Hour 9

1 Like

@Homicide , the definition of true dedication! @Mr_Scooty also.

2 Likes

And +1 more occurence.

I passed this issue over to Steiger to have a look at.

1 Like

Ty. :slight_smile:

I see why it happens, it’ll happen when your level is too small (need plenty of room for our Enslavers and carts :slight_smile: ). Will try to get the fix in the next patch.

1 Like

Awsome. Thanks guys @SteigerBox & @tdaniel

Was starting to feel pretty alone with this issue. But then again, I’ve been boosting often running tests and jottin data. Look in forward to the fix… and my free boost. 0.o. lol jk