No items from bosses

I’m happy to report that all my devices are now updated to version 1.8.1.1.

I did an end run around the apps… uninstalled it, went to the play store web site on my laptop and had the latest version sent to my devices. Problem solved.

I haven’t played since I updated, so I don’t know yet if the boss loot problem has been fixed yet or not. I’ll be sure to post in here either way.

Cheers!

I took a screenshot, don’t know how to upload here though.

My char. is lvl 83 and just killed the boss at level 135. I got 1765 gp and no items. As soon as I figure out the photo upload I’ll post it.

On the plus side ‘equality’ is nice. I’ve got 4 items with it on and I’m quite happy with it (in the absence of blood magic’ of course.)

I also got a few nice legendary drops too.

Cheers!

You can upload your images to imgur.com/ and put the link here. But I don’t think you need to provide screenshots in this case.

Well, I’m running 1.8.1.0 on my Tab 4 and 1.8.1.1 on my Tab S — and I"m still getting lousy drops from the 4 bosses. I mean, 7K total gold? And no item drops at all? What the heck?

I used to have a lot of fun playing before the patch. Since then, not so much… I also think you nerfed the item sell price by WAY too much. I used to make most of my gold that way, and that is important when you’re not picking up quality items. I sometimes go more than 3 floors to get 1 single legendary. It’s very frustrating.

Speaking of frustrating, (off-topic) — I cannot express deeply enough my annoyance of having the fire button trigger the level exit whirlpool. I’ve been killed more than a few times now because I couldn’t shoot back and I couldn’t run away. Really, really annoying.

Anyway… Cheers for now!

.cat.

I tried to reproduce the no gear drop from boss issue. But everything seems fine to me (Floor 135/Mythic 3). What game difficulty are you playing?

I’m just on normal difficulty.

On normal difficulty and still have gear drop. Hmmm…this is weird :frowning:

I know, eh?

.cat.