No items from bosses

Sorry if this has been asked, I did search first.

I seem to be getting little or no items after killing the regular 4 bosses. As best as I can remember, it was fine before the patch.

And no, my demon didn’t steal them. I did think of that.

Thanks in advance!

Any specific boss or floor that’s been especially low? I just killed Ignis on 200 and got about a dozen drops.

I’m only on 98 with these girls, but I’ve been getting no items at all from the 4 repeating bosses. Gold and potions, yes, but nothing for items.

Even my loot imp is going hungry. :smiley:

Thanks!

p.s. Is there a way to disable the fire button from triggering the green swirling floor exit? This has gotten me killed twice in largish battles.

I just killed the snake-like boss on 106, I got 1,420 gold and a rare hat that my demon grabbed.

I consider that a lousy drop, especially below floor 100.

[quote=“Catmandue55”]Sorry if this has been asked, I did search first.

I seem to be getting little or no items after killing the regular 4 bosses. As best as I can remember, it was fine before the patch.

And no, my demon didn’t steal them. I did think I’m of that.

Thanks in advance![/quote]

Have you changed any items recently that has changed any affixes ?
Have you lowered you difficulty level ?

I just ran all 4 bosses over several floors and difficulty settings, all working fine to me, sorry. Admittedly they are not spitting out bags full of items, but still a decent amount.

This started happening, I think, just not too long after the patch.

I’m sure that’s consequence, but you never know.

I’m not a very high lvl. player but I do remember better drops by Ingus and his friends.

I am getting decent drops from the cartographer and his group of friends; there being a decent amount of legend drops.

So… I don’t know why those other 4 are being so stingy.

Thanks again!

[quote=“Catmandue55”].

This started happening, I think, just not too long after the patch.

I’m sure that’s consequence, but you never know.

I’m not a very high lvl. player but I do remember better drops by Ingus and his friends.

I am getting decent drops from the cartographer and his group of friends; there being a decent amount of legend drops.

So… I don’t know why those other 4 are being so stingy.

Thanks again!

.[/quote]

Have you changed any items or pets ?, using a different character as your main ? Lowered difficulty level ?

No, I haven’t changed anything that immediately springs to mind, other than new and improved loot I have equipped on my character.

This does not happen often, and is scrutinised intensely before making a change to my character’s items. I keep everything I’ve switched out in a stash between item changeovers just in case something isn’t working out.

Are you on patch 1.8.1.1 or 1.8.1.0? 1.8.1.1 just came out today for google play. Will be submitting this for the other platforms this weekend.

changelog available?

I’ve checked the play store and the Amazon appstore, and there are no updates available. Maybe it will show up later.

My credit screen shows 1.8.1

Thanks again!

Is 1.8.1.1 public?

Yup 1.8.1.1 is public but it may take a few hours to propagate. It has not been approved by amazon or Apple yet. Check out our blog, it is a very small patch. A few bug fixes and some hud updates. Shinyboxgames.com/blog

Just a quick follow-up… the newest patch still isn’t available.

Can you tell me what territory you are in? The Google play patch has been available since yesterday afternoon. I have been able to download it on my end. Apple and Amazon update is not available yet.

I’m in Canada, and also anywhere else I want with VYPRVpn. As near as I tell, I’ve got the latest version based on the patch notes in Google Play and the Amazon App store; the game still shows just 1.8.1 though.

Thanks again!

Oh! We don’t update the version info in the game. If you want to see what version you are running check the app manager on your phone. It will tell you the version of app.

Ah, I see! And… I’m running 1.8.1.0 on my phone and tablet. That’s crazy, yes?

When i updated 1.8.1 my feats are not counting, since when you clear the game data and download back your acct, feats revert back to 0/24, eversince then eventhough i completed a feat still zero.
But now 1.8.1.1 bug has been fix!!
Thanks!!! :smile:

bug fix patch and some new buttons