Noob needs help :)

You should probably level to 99 and do some farming.

This is Griffin012’s farming toon.

These are the mythic combinations.

Yeah i know the mythic Combinations but i dont know which one to choose thats one of my issues and second i have seen his guide but as you can read too
“This build is focused entirely on levelling so if you do not have a good
crystal farm build prioritize that go and take the fortunate perk and
make a build for floor 500+ that earns you as many crystals as you can
first trust me it will make your life infinitely easier in the long run”
Im looking for a guide that would help me understand what i need to do to use it for crystal farm .

There are some offhand weapons that contains %damage to elites, if it happens to be in a wizard or a rogue, you can always jasper it, but then again, focus mainly on your grinding money, crystals and mythstones first, ascending also :slight_smile: After that, you can work your way towards the end game gears :smiley:

And btw you will know what type of gear or set you want to be playing , once you’ve explored the stats and the skills of the class you chose :smiley:

Be aware of the Sets like [ Crystalline, Eternalized, Nadroji ] (they are considered as one of those key components in farming crystals, mythstones, and rare legends alike )

Haha looks like I have to make a solo build for mydelf for exp farming. Damn, more crystals to use :# . Does this work well in floor 500+. I think yes.

Edit: Never mind, I just modified my dps build that I currently use to have exp affixes and adding a temporary nadroji’s robe and amulet. Damn levelling up is really easy in solo mode especially in floor 695 and above. Close to 750 to farm some more items to get more ed%. The mayhem items is something to look forward to. Also, at floors 750+, it will really test the limits of my dps build and I will be able to farm all legend items that can be found in codex since it is the highest point to find legends. Now the only thing that will make ascending a little bit slow is gold but I can earn gold very easily.
This guide is useful to get people who forgot about single player or new to exp farming to make a legit exp farming build that levels you up well and saves the pain.

Im playing warrior currently but im looking forward to leveling up mage also . I guess im just going to grind challenge maps but for how long ? What ammount of money and crystals should i aim for ? Also can you give me any tips on how to farm crystals or its just rngeesus ?

Well, currently im farming with my rogue, all i can say is, you really need lots and lots of money, like 100m+ or so, because the [ converting, salvaging ] and stuff when stacked up nicely can consume alot of money. And trust me you’re going to need a 100 plus of crystals and mythstones to get the perfect rolls of the affixes you need for your gear.

every floor that you climb, there is an increase of crystals and mythstones, so if you want to get beryl or citrine or even emerald, they can be found floor 130+ i think.

as for the RNG, [ random number generator ] ( is what we call luck in games) that purely depends on your luck, not luck in-game XD

btw to answer the challenge map thingy, some players tend to spend a couple of months doing challenge maps just to farm for gold, crystals and mythstones, and you will be the one to gauge how long you will be able to farm. :smiley: