Now or 2.1

Cant wait for new patch.

Yea me too. But on the other hand i can wait simply because there will.be less bugs an less complaining on the forums lolz.

1 Like

Yeah me too, it would be cool to correct the bug that pets and minions walk through walls :wink:

1 Like

When ? :joy::grinning::grin:

4 months is short lol. I could create many builds randomley that are fun to play with during those times as well as collect lot of rare legends, crystals, eternals, crystal legends etc. If my story comes out called legend of Nadroji, i am sure that will make players feel like they are in a real fantasy world and fun to play on. Withour proper farming gear, it took me months just to get one build done but with proper farming build, you can test many many concepts and take your time on forums. You may bevome like cronos if you try or skme other player. Dq is the best game for offline play that I have ever acrossed and you shouldn’t quit it.

Always try to explore new concepts, test new ideas and other build ideas or affixs. This game is so deep and even after 5 months, i still don’t know the forumlas exactly for wd, ed and all that. If they were simplified into simplified math, I could understand.

Also you could challenge yourself into finding every eternal item of the codex if you like as well as fill up the entire codex which can be hard to do. Theres so many challenges or goals you can do really. Honestly 4 months goes by very quickly.

1 Like

I waited for 2.1 so I created a random farming build with just epic farming affixes, aftermath, meteor proc 60%, ed, plagued and sprint with nadroji, eternalized and crystalline. Also fortune at 20 and item drops at max 200% +hidden 100% item drops from hilring. My warrior or rogue hilring also have farming affixes but they focus more on the dps side. My rogue is a fast chakram aftermath rogue who goes all over the place and my warrior is a 100k hp who spams, megeor, shatter and lance. Both of them use torrent and high poison dmg which is huge as well as my wizard dealing poison dmg. I only play on mythic 3 so i have to use ignore resist but thats fine.

1 Like

Sadly the game is completable way too fast u get all legends in a month or 2 u get to eternal league in few days without even trying and after that it becomes farm farm farm not enough content atm to keep playin .

3 Likes

No not really man. There is a lot you still have to try even if you think you complete the game. There is so many combos for builds and so many concepts that have been unheard of and can be disvovered by anyone. Also eternal league doesn’t mean you complete the game, it means you complete the arena part of the game which is good but then crap. On campaign, it is very hard to get off the screen if you keep trying concepts. Just look at cronos. He only played for 6 month and already he created so many build/concepts and he still feel like a newb sometimes even though he beat most people in dmg by dealing septillion dmg. If you get proper farming gear, you will be able to test out so many stuffs and it feels like RNG crafts these builds or gives you these ideas. He does have wide knowledge of the game though but by no means does he call himself the best crafter in dungeon quest.

Also there is still 2.1 to come out which means there is still alot of new items and affixes to explore. This game is meant to take years to finish but since converting crystals exist, people quit in less than a month which is silly. You gotta remember the times when calcite was rare like an emerald and obsidians took months to find. Also it takes so many rubys and stuff to get what you want and back in 1.9 and before, it would take ages to make a very good build like what cronos made and even farming builds were really hard at the time becz topaz was also very rare along with beryls, emeralds, citrine, sapphire, etc. All the crystals that felt easy now used to feel extremley hard to get and make even 1 build. I had a taste of this patch as well so I know just how thankful I am for 2.0 to come out.

Before 2.0 came out, I had no idea obsidian even existed let alone beryls, citrine, topaz, elixir, fortune mythstone, quest, amethyst, ruby, zenith, flight, time, jasper, amber, zircon , etc. Just this patch alone opened the doors for everyone to craft easier in literally cutting a year of crafting into a few weeks or months of crafting or even a few days!!

1 Like

I understand what you mean though. The truth is, your not supposed to be on the game all your life, just how long you want to play. I am hyped up about 2.1 . The only thing that kept me playing is the forums, battle arena and lots of learning to do.

I stil haven’t experienced what it’s like on an eternal legend map and still havent got that many eternal pets that are of use yet.

It is inevitable to get bored of a game and thats just human nature. Even the best of games people can eventually get bored of becz they just cant go on further, family life or other areas of life where you proritize that so much that you can’t be bothered to play anymore because of no time.

1 Like