NUIQUE Gift: Full Burst Barrage Build

Yes that match let you know I was using alchemy on my barrage wizard :eye::eye:. The alchemy mythic allows for more damage and provides similar effect to sanctuary mythic keeping you from getting 1 shot k.o.

2 Likes

@Mr_Scooty its nice to see that you’re active again.

4 Likes

Why you keep electrified bonus on ring ? Why not chose another ring then replace it with electri affix ?

1 Like

@forever.

In pvp, the electrified bonus adds a 50% damage to opponents who “are stunned”.

Edit: @forever, a simple correction of my statement. The damage increase is actually 100% × 40% or 100 x 0.4 so that would be 40% increase and not 50% as I earlier provided.

2 Likes

Woa i see… Already craft without elec bonus. :pensive: thank you master

1 Like

Now i got ideas thanks brother @NUIQUE

1 Like

You are welcome.

I’m glad you find something helpful in my thread.

1 Like

My barrage build is hopeless

If you show or describe your build then we may help. We means @NUIQUE or @Golem lol.

PVP isn’t my strong point, I just know the basics, and a little extra I guess.

1 Like

It’s a truly great build. But as a stubborn summoner it doesn’t help. Summons are not viable with this build unfortunately.

WARNING(EDIT): The mythitech set won’t deliver the promised damage gains in future update since it was confirmed that it was unintended. :beetle:

I made some tests with the Mythitech and it seems to have been massively underrated.

It appears that the damage increase from Mythitech is closer(almost exact) 10% per set number and not 1% as stated in the description.

That would be a 30% increase in damage per mythic stone in battle arena. I would like to bring this to the developers’ attention for what would probably become an arena balance issue if exploited.

However, if such massive increase in damage has been intended then this would be the replacement for the bracer:

Screenshot_2020-05-28-11-33-06-1

WARNING(EDIT): The mythitech set won’t deliver the promised damage gains in future update since it was confirmed that it was unintended. :beetle:

1 Like

The full barrage is over now sir @NUIQUE.

That’s cool. Round 6?
How about round 1?

2 Likes

Round 1…24.5K Power … OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!
:crazy_face: I dont even reach 3k, but i bet that in the future some other will find out how to reach that number and post the build .

Teach me sir nuique.

mythitech power

Mythitech set has an unintended bug which will be remedied shortly.

7 Likes

I’m glad to hear this from you.

At this moment, the mythitech is obviously overpowered, but I also do not want the barrage users to get too far behind with what has been shared with them.

4 Likes