NUIQUE Gift: Full Burst Barrage Build

NUIQUE’s Full Burst Barrage Craft

My best and favorite craft revealed for everyone. :grinning:

Brief Description: Destroy everything you touch in less than one second. :muscle:

PEACE WIZARD

Background

This is the craft that I used to achieve the 2v2 mmr record for patch v3.1: 2,500 MMR in V3.1 and +2.2k mmr in 2v2

Credits to Mr_Scooty

Before I proceed, I want to thank @Mr_Scooty for sharing the original craft: Scooty Gift: Anti-Immortal Craft
For instructions on how to use my craft, just refer to the guide in the above cited craft.

Refinement

I spent thousands of matches developing this craft and picking the individual affixes so I suggest you to stick with the setup as much as possible-affix per affix.

Hundreds of those matches are against the Original Black Magic Orb Craft and around 4 of six of the total number of matches were Immortals. :grinning: Enjoy!

The Pieces:

MH Weapon

OH Weapon

Chest

Head

Ring

Necklace

Alternative Necklace
(Perfect counter versus other barrage builds.)

Pet

Trophy

6 Likes

Stat Distribution

Combat History

Kill immortals in less than one second

Kill Tankiest bloodmagic build in less than two seconds inclusive of sanctuary duration

6 Likes

use defiant on offhand to creat full damage and then use 3xtimwarp+3xbarrage with gitting long range like Makarov_D or brang and deffender-04.

8 Likes

another one new barrage thankyou for sharing nuique. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

exellent exactly. @HawkEye

5 Likes

@NUIQUE any way thankyou for sharing new barrage build like @Mr_Scooty someday i well share my exactly barrage with use onhand like your.

5 Likes

QUICK COMPARISON

Makarov Barrage

Nuique Barrage

This is not even my best screenshot.

Now to the people above who know so much about barrage crafts:

@HawkEye and @Mr_Hercules. Are you sure?
Really?

5 Likes

Thanks @MAGDALO.

I have tried defiant set, timewarp affix and even 22pts on barrage affix but the above setup gave me the best combination of affixes.

Here is some teaser of the suicide version:

Now imagine if you will be hit by 10 shots of those in one second :wink:

5 Likes

Nice build pal.

3 Likes

Why alchemy and not fury? Also, I prefer ballista because of knockback

1 Like

Good question.

1. Alchemy provides an initial total damage boost of ~40% just after you casted timewarp. This will gradually taper down until you run out mana/hp.
    Fury does not boost primary attacks at all, which is barrage in this case.
  1. Why knock them back if you can knock them out in less than a second?
2 Likes

Wow it’s so nice barragable you’r a great nuique.

5 Likes

nuique try defeat makarov using your full burst barrage.

6 Likes

A Note to Readers:

My craft works as described in all of my above-screenshots.

I think I have already uploaded enough pictures for the credentials of my craft. I am sharing this for everyone to benefit if they find this useful.

I worked very hard to get this perform at its current state. I honestly believe it has gotten somewhere before I shared it with you so you will also be satisfied when you get the craft.

3 Likes

Now to those who keep on bringing up criticisms disguised as suggestions:

I cannot help you any longer.

I will not respond to unreasonable or impossible requests.

It is impossible for me to deal with very stubborn people and I especially do not want to deal further with those who seek to discredit others from their hard work.

Please I hope you understand and you refrain from harassing other forum users. That will be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

@NUIQUE I’ve been looking for ideas from your builds to draw into mine while I tweak them as people will copy your builds and there is no use me doing likewise. As you know I have a lot of element critical legend affixes on my builds and some multi attacks which can come out. So basically I don’t need legend element critical when basically an epic one will do?

2 Likes

My barrage does way less damage.

1 Like

For this craft, there is no need to add legend elemental crit chance because you will get elem crit chance from:

-aetherial set(4) 4×5 or 20%
-electrified set(3) 3×5 or 15%
-epic paralyze 8.9%

Total. = 43.9%
Or = 35% with sanctuary amulet

However considering that you will be launching more than 10 projectiles a second,
elem crit chance occuring is actually almost instant :blush:

Trivia:
Stun from Bewilder Talent also counts as a separate elemental crit hit source

2 Likes

There are many ways to boost barrage damage.
This build focuses on pouring out as much damage as
possible on the first second of contact.

1 Like

Bewilder comment noted. I shall investigate

1 Like