NUIQUE Gift: Full Burst Barrage Build

How to Defeat Long Range Barrage Crafts with Sanctuary Amulet

This technique is your only remedy where the long range barrage opponent does not run out of mana before the end of each match.

The sanctuary amulet above is less powerful than eternal ignis bane, but for climbing the ranks it is better suited as it will allow you to beat long range barrage campers who do not run out of mana before the end of 30 seconds.

Steps

1. Wait for opponent to cast their timewarp and let them shoot their barrage.

2. Get closer to their projectiles. Ideally, you should be ~3 yards away from where their barrage projectiles disappear.

3. Now do the following in quick order:

a. Face the opponent.

b. Walk towards where their projectiles hit you and
shoot them. Don’t be afraid and do not cast
timewarp. This should kill you
instantly but the amulet will save you with a split
second of invulnerability. Remember, you should
shoot immediately upon being hit and retreat
immediately thereafter.

c. If you were unable to shoot during the split
second invulnerability period, do not try it again.
Wait for the match to end in draw and try to do it
again in the next round. Start from step no.1.

Now some smart guy asks:

“But NUIQUE, how can we beat the camping opponent if he also uses sanctuary amulet?”

Good.
Their timewarp will slow down your projectiles but that will work against their favor because they are delaying your projectiles from hitting them. In short, their timewarp will cause them to take similar number of hits for an extended period of time. The split second invulnerability provided by their sanctuary will not cover the entire period that they will be taking damage.

This method should only take you one match of practice, if any.

3 Likes

@NUIQUE wait for me. :slight_smile: im busy at my work right now. if i have some time… meet me at the top.

3 Likes

@kiane_zaine and @NUIQUE I’m creeping up on you ( “JAWS” theme music). I’m returning to crafting.

2 Likes

:shark: vs :mage:

2 Likes

Is it good to replace high voltage on robe by shock dmg% (legend) ?

1 Like

On my build no.

1 Like

No.

I forgot that it didn’t affect ed flat :neutral_face:

1 Like

thank you you give another option in using barrage build

1 Like

WD% & ED% affixes suck in Battle Arena, unless you have leftover space for them. in BA, if you had six ED%, you might get DMG equal to around one or two ED+, maybe even 3, depending on the Weapon and Build.

2 Likes

Now @Nunique uses different sets than me so while legend elemental critical is crucial to mine it’s not in the build revealed above. So it’s all playing around and testing.

1 Like

well, this isn’t really my forte, but now I kind of want to do some tests to see how effective WD% & ED% is in Battle Arena compared with WD+ & ED+ in a few different combinations. I would have to use Power Stat also, and +25% Item Quality is a given. the good thing is that I only need the cheaper Crystals and some Dust. except for Emerald :frowning_face:. and I guess I need to spend some Gold…:rage:.

now that I am thinking about it, I would also need to use Wand (least DMG Wizard Weapon) & Gauntlet (most DMG Wizard Weapon) to see how much of a difference there is using Weapons with different DMG & DPS.

3 Likes

Once you have the three eternal items above, i.e. wand, brace, amulet, you can see that the build does not require a lot of ultra rare crystals.

You can craft it without spending obsidian.

You can get attack speed obsidian affix by finding a chest item that has epic attack speed affix on in the codex (there’s plenty so please just find them :smiley:)

Wear your best farming build and go to main menu. Play campaign again and start crafting that chest item that has epic attack speed affix. Using dust, craft it in batches of five until you are able to see a blue one like this skull
(just for illustration):

I do this trick on nearly all of my crafts that need obsidian affix.

4 Likes

Good barrage you have @MAGDALO take a look at this.
Frogress dmg’s and AI’s work you haved.

5 Likes

Nuique i do not expect but really it’s mhystic reach top two on divission one.

6 Likes

@Mr_Hercules almost close to the Top.

3 Likes

Good job! :trophy:

Also, your orb craft is now 9.5/10!

4 Likes

I did not expect that my AI work frogresses :scream: am so ilove it @Mr_Hercules.

6 Likes

Very powerful build @NUIQUE. Thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

Thanks @Mr_Scooty!

The craft wouldn’t have gotten to its current state without your original barrage craft and the accidental match:

…in exchange of range and at the expense of additional mana cost. Lol. I still keep my mutiny barrage in case I want to camp.

3 Likes