Obligatory Other Games thread

I did just pick up a Xbox One haven’t been playing much though games aren’t to interesting currently.
Gamertag: V3XIC

I can’t stand dungeon hunter I’m not sure what it was…

Alot of you mentioned Runescape. Yeah Jagex did destroy it. It’s graphics might be better but it doesn’t run smooth at all. I got my account hacked 3 years ago after i tried to sell it to a website. It had 6 99’s but that is nothing compared to most accounts today. My other two accounts got banned after I tried botting to catch back up to my old account.

I like the overall skill aspect of Runescape. It’s not in any other game that I know of.

Games in Order:
Pokemon (older games till fire red)
Diablo 2
Starcraft
Guild Wars
Starcraft 2
Hearthstone

I love the story of starcraft 2 and i cried with my friends when raynor and kerrigan kissed each other :smile:
Also Blizzard makes good games and r really the best guys for in game video scenes. They should make movies!:smiley:

League of legends (since 2009)
Minecraft (building my own server for years lol)
Brave frontier (android, also they are some things that could be added in Dungeon Quest!)

Huh… i like the borderlands series and huh… Diablo III and also I think Battleheart legacy is amazing and huh… Thats pretty much it.

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this

Super mario bros ftw
Twisted metal series rules l…l xD
i played a lot D2 and D2LoD (still havent played D3)
After that, i turn to mmorpgs :smiley:
I name some that i played:
Priston tale
Gunbound
Rakion
Gunz
Mu online and like 3 private servers
Lineage 2 on server dragon and elite
Archlord
Maplestory xD
Anarchy online
Rock and ro (Ragnarok)
World of warcraft on EU tyrande

On mobile:
World of magic
Warspear online
Star legends

Currently:
Arcane legends
Clash of clans
Monster warlord

:stuck_out_tongue:

WoW (currently still playing)
Diablo 3 (currently still playing)
Priston Tale
Priston Tale II
FlyFF
Runescape
Well of Souls
Legend of Zelda through to Ocharina of Time

My biggest love was Shadowrun on the SNES, that love carried over to Shadowrun Reloaded on tablet/mobile. (currently still playing)

Far too many to mention, been a constant gamer since Christmas of 1979 when I received an Atari 2600 :astonished:

Priston tale… That was my first mmo snif

Shadow of Mordor
Anyone else playing it?

Like: (so far)
Open world feel
Graphics (they sure are purdy)
Skill system
Really REALLY like the way the commander/enemy Hero system works
Enemy design - F A N T A S T I C (esp the enemy commanders/heroes…THEY LOOK SO AWESOME)
Was able to lose 5 hours to this game easy on the first night!

Don’t like: (so far)
Controls just feel a bit off sometimes Mostly during combat/trying to do grabs etc.
Skill system (I find I am out leveling the available skills I can get so I have skill points laying around unused)
Disc based (this was my fault) I got the disc version for PS4 to get a pre order bonus…and regret it. Having some Disc read loading issues
Main Character (Human) Design. It is weird really…the main character in his human form feels very “blank faced/stoic” all the time. Where as the his Ghoul form and all the enemies are very expressive and add a TON of feeling to the game.