Obsidian help

When rerolling with a limited supply of diamonds then stop at the nearest approximate values you want or you could spend years just rolling

1 Like

I have a few items with Legend & Crystal affixes with max values, but I spent a lot of Diamonds to make them that way. most of the rest are one or the other max, and the rest are waiting for me to get 5k Diamonds to try for all max values again.

1 Like

Anyone know if theres a way to get crystalline on certain gear? Never mind you have to find it on gear or craft the gear that has it. Im stupid haha

2 Likes

One way is to use obsidian. Another way is to equip crystalline set then look for legend items with nice epic bonuses. Then you convert all the dust you can to recreate the legend. Every once in a while one of the epic affixes will be chrystalline. Then you pray.

1 Like

But the less epic affix on gear increases the odds of remaining epic affixes ( if allowed ) being chrystal. You have a limited choice of Crystal affixes.

Another way if you get the wrong obsidian affix: before using upload your char on dungeon quest cloud then use the affix, if it is wrong close your game and deinstall the game. Install it again and download your char from DQ cloud. You get your obsidian back and another chance for the right affix. Repeat it so often you want.

Then you get tagged and banned.

I don’t do this, but why you geht banned for this?

I dont cheat and never will because i like to work for things when i play a game plus cheating the system ruins the fun and the experience of the game. I love the grind so me losing obsidian is fine with me cause ill just grind again.

Oh alright ill just try to my best to get crystalline from obsidian. Also are there any tips on getting dust or way to go about it? I had enough and now im broke and slowly earning dust but finding legendary very fast cause i get 5 dust every legendary i salvage

Top tip is don’t farm too high a floor because you drop less. Make a high luck and gold find build and speed runs on floor 200 to 250 mythic 3.

1 Like

Alright thanks!!! Ive been doing it right then cause I’ve been doing pack maps on 200 only

1 Like

Keep going. :grinning:

Once you get to higher mythic floors the monsters are hard to kill and you get zombie monsters that don’t die then you spent twenty minutes trying to do one bloody map and then you give up having dropping nothing :joy:

as of Patch 3.0, uninstalling and reinstalling a game takes 3 hours after the first time. so a 3 hour wait each time you do this. this comes up in the Patch 3.0 Thread and explains why they did this. basically, the reason they did this is that is was a loop hole that was being exploited, and the Dev’s believe that if you need Obsidians, you can farm for them or Convert lower Crystals to Obsidian, or Convert Items for a chance to get Obsidians.

2 Likes

The devs realised that people in the arena would use it to create an unfair advantage in pvp leagues. So they started flagging people that did it.

1 Like