Oh shoot am back

well this is awkquard how did i get here

7 Likes

The was a temporary glitch in the time space continuum resulting a paradoxical time metacrisis. Past , present and future all converged into a fixed moment. Hope that explanation helps.

6 Likes

Wc

3 Likes

hello , where i can have donjeon quest 2??

2 Likes

Welcome to DQ

2 Likes

Hehe welcome back :smile: .

1 Like

Hey there. I am back too. I wasn’t here for a while. everything seems so… strange. lol

5 Likes

Same as most, new d3 season sucks, drop rate on poe is garbage, tower defense game get old, WoW :joy: need I say more. Chrono has us stuck playing good games… I wished they put a secret boss in this game tho!

3 Likes

Welcome back! :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Agreed…i blew through the new D3 season in less than 2 days. The Demon Hunter is completely out of control. I am soloing lvl 65 (torment 14) GR’s and I am only paragon 200…its insane.

I have not dived into Harvest league yet. Every time I do I just feel like I am going to eff up at some point and my character isn’t going to be on the right skill path by the time I get to farming. I could just look up a build…but what fun is that :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would be completely lost without some sort of path to follow and jus modify it along the way, the skill tree hurts my brain lol

1 Like

Can’t beat D2 . I was addicted.

3 Likes

Hey Devs you should play a game called chronicon on steam, it’s a Arpg, insane loot system you guys would absolutely love it

3 Likes

Just picked it up. Will have a look!

4 Likes

Well i quit playing console games for awhile because i was spending to much time at hiome to do so. I started playing Anima arpg an Vengeance rpg (both are mobile)when i can. I love the fact Vengeance has a necromancer class setup. An its made by a solo dev. Dima is awesome an trys to fix bugs asap. An for Anima its great but since the latest update a while back i havent had mich time to put into it. Only thing both are lacking is contoller support. Which is why i suggested a online version of DQ in the question thread. . U would get so many players imho people to play DQ. Im no pro nor do i follow others builds but i have a great time learning an playing.

2 Likes

I went back to console game , and pc games when I took a break from arpg like DQ. Even played some fps, rts, simulation, jrpg and other rpgs and now back to DQ.

Also hi. Welcome back :smile:

4 Likes