One month play building (Newbie)

Those are mine currently. ive 2-3 more hour before officially become 1 month player. lol
Just wanna share tips for newbie.

1. save lot of jasper. those can br a replacement for amethyst…

2.minimize your gold usage as you will need a lot for crafting later on.

3.keep it in mind. normal lagend without crafting still can take boss on floor 200.

4.after you done with floor 200. dont rush for challenge map. going back to floor 50+ or 100+ and keep farming until u think u had enough crystal/mythics stone and gold for crafting.

5.make sure u ask/check on forum first before you start crafting. single mistake may lead you another few day of farming lol.

#thanks for help:
@Diieter @Rubik @JesteR @zzvilzz @ircher @Clogon @ocenyx

I hope this build are worth your time spending on answering my question.
Y(^_^)Y

Nice build i’m also using this kind of stuff (comet/TW/CoatWeap) , but i’m using Ice element :smile:

I wonder how powerful you can be with this poison template, it seems very interesting with your blistering 200%, toxic, etc , anyway it seems interesting :smiley:

Just a small tip : Crystal affixes will be reduced at 1.9 to fit the rule of “maximum 3x the orange value”, so an affix like attack spd 50% will be reduced to 45% to be more balanced and to force players to make choices instead of stacking every “OP affixes” :dieter:
I think u’ll have to change a bit your stuff at 1.9!

[quote=“Diieter”]Nice build i’m also using this kind of stuff (comet/TW/CoatWeap) , but i’m using Ice element :smile:

I wonder how powerful you can be with this poison template, it seems very interesting with your blistering 200%, toxic, etc , anyway it seems interesting :smiley:

Just a small tip : Crystal affixes will be reduced at 1.9 to fit the rule of “maximum 3x the orange value”, so an affix like attack spd 50% will be reduced to 45% to be more balanced and to force players to make choices instead of stacking every “OP affixes” :dieter:
I think u’ll have to change a bit your stuff at 1.9![/quote]

Thanks for the hint (crystal affix thing)

How powerful that blight.? not that op… but normally when toxic spawn. with plagued and my pet set affix [druidic] regen something about 30k lol. rank 5… mob step on it. they just “pufff” gone/vanish if they are slime. lol

EDIT: btw what do u think should i stick with shatter or change it to rogue sneak thing. (special skill OH vial)

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“Diieter”]Nice build i’m also using this kind of stuff (comet/TW/CoatWeap) , but i’m using Ice element :smile:

I think u’ll have to change a bit your stuff at 1.9![/quote]

Thanks for the hint (crystal affix thing)

How powerful that blight.? not that op… but normally when toxic spawn. with plagued and my pet set affix [druidic] regen something about 30k lol. rank 5… mob step on it. they just “pufff” gone/vanish if they are slime. lol

EDIT: btw what do u think should i stick with shatter or change it to rogue sneak thing. (special skill OH vial)[/quote]

Shatter can save you time to time if uu’re not using teleport :dieter:

[quote=“Diieter”]
Shatter can save you time to time if uu’re not using teleport :dieter:[/quote]
I will use it probably when i change deadly art set affix to aftermath for fear effect… but as for now mostly i use teleport

replace astral sheath (robe) to Ndroji robe (costum)
Set affix [PLAGUED]
Crystal affix [49.8% Attack speed]
Lagend affix [99.8% element damage]
[Ignore resist]
[Stun Immute]
Epic Affix [+element damage]

Replace leech affix on Tenugui (Hat) to lagend affix [+5 all arc mage talent]

highest damage reach up to 3-15Billion.
[EDITED] will change again when i see even higher

Next change
Deadly art → Living force.

Sigh… give 10 amethyst…!! lol