Open beta 2.0 for android

Hi u all :smile:

at first sry for my english sometimes, i´m from germany and my english is not perfectly :wink:
also i play this game for about a week ( very often, maybe too much :smiley: )

as i was at floor ähm about 166 and a lvl 99 mage i dicede to test the beta with the new battle arena and so on… at first good job :smile: i love the new update :wink:

but there are a few things ( i know maybe u know them all but it´s really a lot to read this all here so i start my own report and pls if they´re not correct forgive me… a lot change with the items u weare i know)

1. i Can´t pick up up the pet when i kill the Enslaver (is it the right name? :smiley: )
  2. sometimes drops fall into the wall and my imp can´t pick them, me also
  3. i don´t know if u want it but “thorns” from the enemies ist very hard ( playing mage )
  4. it´s more a bug; u can sometimes get the winner chests from battle 2times 3rdtimes and more when u got a low connection
  5. Ghost enemies, sometimes a mob seems like to disseapeer from the map. Means my companion didn´t fight him and all my skills doesn´t work just the normal attack (normaly at orange one like cartograph)
    6.the mp bar seems not to be right… sometimes it says low mp when i want to cast meteor but i got full… and sometimes when i´m low i can cast (not thruth clearcast)

deeper things like dmg items etc. i can´t if there´s a bug… but if i find another one i´ll tell u here :smile:

so long,

greeting from germany :smile:

Monozelle

Edit: add more bugs

edit the 2nd: oh i found the official post to report bugs… hehe sry for that post here… shit happens when u´re too lazy to read :laughing:

1. i Can´t pick up up the pet when i kill the Enslaver (is it the right name? :smiley: )
  • It happened to me also on the last rev of beta, seems like a bug
  1. sometimes drops fall into the wall and my imp can´t pick them, me also
  • It’s probably a know bug and they are trying to fix it. What you can do (if it’s a legend+ item) is to equip a pickup radius item to get it.
  1. i don´t know if u want it but “thorns” from the enemies ist very hard ( playing mage )
  • If I understand it correctly, it will take 10% of your currently HP everytime you hit it and it’s intended.

ok thx dude :smile:

hope they´ll fix it…

to the wall “bug” it´s strange… i can pick up gold but item drops not… doesn´t matter if i took legend+ or something else in options.

1. i don´t know if u want it but “thorns” from the enemies ist very hard ( playing mage )
  • If I understand it correctly, it will take 10% of your currently HP everytime you hit it and it’s intended.

on each hit? oO
but they took me dmg even when i walked away an just let my “tank” hit him… my meteor effect was gone… it was enough to come too close…

edit: sry of course on each hit… my dear

what i wanted to say… i hit him like usual with meteor… i see thorns… run away (mage low hp :smiley: ) my meteor effect is gone… i come closer to let my tank fight and i get the dmg too… so i waste a lot of hp pots… hopefull this explain is better :smile:

[quote=“Monozelle”]ok thx dude :smile:

hope they´ll fix it…

to the wall “bug” it´s strange… i can pick up gold but item drops not… doesn´t matter if i took legend+ or something else in options.

on each hit? oO
but they took me dmg even when i walked away an just let my “tank” hit him… my meteor effect was gone… it was enough to come too close…

what i wanted to say… i hit him like usual with meteor… i see thorns… run away (mage low hp :smiley: ) my meteor effect is gone… i come closer to let my tank fight and i get the dmg too… so i waste a lot of hp pots… hopefull this explain is better :smile:[/quote]

I haven’t get the chance to get hit by thorns because my build has 1 HP, but that’s what I heard, I might be wrong.

[quote=“cyberjuba”][quote=“Monozelle”]ok thx dude :smile:

hope they´ll fix it…

on each hit? oO

what i wanted to say… i hit him like usual with meteor… i see thorns… run away (mage low hp :smiley: ) my meteor effect is gone… i come closer to let my tank fight and i get the dmg too… so i waste a lot of hp pots… hopefull this explain is better :smile:[/quote]

I haven’t get the chance to get hit by thorns because my build has 1 HP, but that’s what I heard, I might be wrong.[/quote]

only 1hp?
crazy… dunno tell me about this build… mage?
this could be the reason to sry fuck the thorns :smiley:
thorns took 10% of dmg… but if u got only 1hp ???
looks like awsome…

but at all of that… that´s not what i mean…

i got some green stuff… i´ll show tomorrow… but a mage only 1 hp? makes me interesset :smiley:

but this should be in a another topic :wink: hope to see u there

100% glasscanon stacking mp and go for manashield ;D

gonna use meteor…

my minion (lol) is a tank as front so taunt and i use nuke :wink:

but that´s not a bug topic let´s to disscussse in a other topic :wink:

oh ( that´s a bug toüic) but not a a disscussien how to play :wink:

sry my mistake

Yeah, you can go that way.
Mages are cronos1234’s speciality, I’m a warrior player, but I guess that it’s not really needed to go with manashield.

If you are going to survivability instead extreme DPS, and that’s how I’m making my build, you will need dodge and block, use also the mythic Sanctuary to have one extra life every 30 seconds.

Try to kill fast as possible and dodge all ranged attacks.

Ah, don’t forget to die sometimes lol.

It seems that there is a point in game that everything will 1 hit you, so there is no point to have HP anymore.

Yeah, you can go that way.
Mages are cronos1234’s speciality, I’m a warrior player, but I guess that it’s not really needed to go with manashield.

If you are going to survivability instead extreme DPS, and that’s how I’m making my build, you will need dodge and block, use also the mythic Sanctuary to have one extra life every 30 seconds.

Try to kill fast as possible and dodge all ranged attacks.

Ah, don’t forget to die sometimes lol.

It seems that there is a point in game that everything will 1 hit you, so there is no point to have HP anymore.[/quote]

hehe truely :smile: i´ve read a lot now here… and yeah i think my dps build is just more for pve than pvp

build mage = high dps
build warrior = high hp, defense

maybe i´m more experincend when i play more… (oh no not more) :stuck_out_tongue:

to manashield i´ll test it when i´m bored :smile: atm my build works… and i haven´t all the nice stuff u all got :wink:

[quote=“Monozelle”]hehe truely :smile: i´ve read a lot now here… and yeah i think my dps build is just more for pve than pvp

build mage = high dps

maybe i´m more experincend when i play more… (oh no not more) :stuck_out_tongue:

to manashield i´ll test it when i´m bored :smile: atm my build works… and i haven´t all the nice stuff u all got :wink:[/quote]

Well, you can be more experienced, cronos1234 started to play after me and now he makes builds that do 40+ Quadrillion damage…

But yeah, you need to test all MH and OH to check what’s the best for you.

You can also use a weapon and change it’s apecial skill to something else with CS Amber!

[quote=“cyberjuba”][quote=“Monozelle”]hehe truely :smile: i´ve read a lot now here… and yeah i think my dps build is just more for pve than pvp

build mage = high dps

to manashield i´ll test it when i´m bored :smile: atm my build works… and i haven´t all the nice stuff u all got :wink:[/quote]

Well, you can be more experienced, cronos1234 started to play after me and now he makes builds that do 40+ Quadrillion damage…

But yeah, you need to test all MH and OH to check what’s the best for you.

You can also use a weapon and change it’s apecial skill to something else with CS Amber![/quote]

i know :wink: but first i have to get to the highest floor… after this i can farm / push epuip etc :wink:

also know that lvl 100 ist mastered stuff… but higher floors map better stuff :wink:

btw. maybe we should close this topic. this is just more a noob talk than a bug :smiley:

Try push floor until u reach 350, get lagend what u want there, and just lingering over floor 100+ farming for your resources. from there u will understand more thing, there will be no reason to push highest floor when there is no other better drop, and risk that u will often die will reduce ur gold income if u keep revive. u will need use ALOT gold. and yeah lower floor not guarantee giving u lvl 100 eternal item. but hell. u dont need that, u can just convert it for insta ultra rare crystal. until u are well prepared have well build, its time for u to climb/push your highest floor.

i dont even have glasscannon affix. probably will test go for that lol. see how far the damage really can go. i will turn floor upside down with, Green Garden.

[quote=“cyberjuba”]
[/quote] and still on making, that build incomplete. i will need 1 more part to go to unleash 100% that build potential. as for now, by looking at my set and affix. and all the thing. i consider it just awake 2/3 or around 70%

Hi monozelle wherw did you download the update for battle arena? Can i download it using my android phones? Please help.

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Hi guys please i need some help. How can i update for battle arena? is it possible using android phones?

[quote=“alwinjanani03”]Hi guys please i need some help. How can i update for battle arena? is it possible using android phones?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk[/quote]

Hey, go to this link: play.google.com/apps/testing/com.shinybox.smash
Just login with your google account and you will automatically getting access to the new update.

Thank you[WHITE SMILING FACE]

All is well !!! But stats are cut things so that in the new version if you start to play with the old Persian it is just hard recovery from the impact of life and damage nicked so do not where it is not good enough! In the old version I could reach up to 300 rooms Mystic 3 and the new I could hardly pull 200 is constantly drained!

Yes, we changed several affixes. You can find the whole skill changes and patchnotes here: shinyboxgames.com/blog/2015/08/ … s-preview/