[Open Beta] Test patch 2.0 bugs? Put them all here!

@Dahaka Can you tell us how to reproduce this bug?

Can you send me the screenshots of your build via PM pls? So, I could try to reproduce the bug with the same condition.I don’t have access to any save files.
you too @Godfather

Only updated my account to 2.0 i entered in arena and when i start pve all my character nerfed items i go test how to reproduct it

Same one’s as I have been – Boomerang, Whirlwhind, LayTrap, and Command.

Please send me screenshots of every piece of your equipment via PM. Thank you. @Ircher

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Various Suggestions

Move item screen is locking up about 50% of the time and it won’t allow me to exit. The only thing that clears it is a force stop. I’m using Kindle Fire. Thx.

Hey! Noted. Thank you for your bug report :slight_smile:

when picking up items and inventory is full. I delete an item and click in empty space and I’ve already picked up another item but it doesn’t show in the space. But it does show on the screen at right.

Also, a suggestion. Make character AI adjustable from within conquest mode settings while playing. Instead of having to quit each time to change it

Hello, just sharing as I noticed it while checking the codex. Is this intentional or a visual bug?

There are currently a lot of bugs and abuses with it and fixing them all requires a lot of time. I do not know when this feature will be reimplemented.

Hey, you only have to read it for getting the cross (just click on the entry)

Thank you for your bug report. Noted!

Small bug: the Activate popup thing for shrines shows up when your hireling is next to one, even if you’re too far away. You are unable to actually activate the shrine though, it’s just a visual thing.

Also, are blue orbs working correctly for hirelings when you have Blood Magic on your main? I have the new Blood Magic mythic on my warrior. I have had times where my hireling wizard (no blood magic) was very low on mana, I picked up a blue orb, and his mana didn’t go up. Only other special case I can think of is this was on a leech nerf map.

Hey! Thank you for your bug report. Noted.

About the blue orbs: Yes, it’s a bug. :slight_smile:

I think the issue referred to is the inconsistency - in dictionary the effects are shown at 2%, on the stones they’re shown at 1%. (Which is correct/intended?)

Which bug do you mean?

The one reported by @lkintarou above

Noted. Thank you for your bug report. It’s a visual bug. The one with 1% is the correct one.

1 Like