[Open Beta] Test patch 2.0 bugs? Put them all here!

Hey guys, please put all bugs/issue/suggestion in this thread so we can track down things easier :smile:

1 Like

I am sure that I had +5 berserker on it prior updating
This was on my stash when I patch.
I know some affix was scaled down but I think it was on crystal affix only +5berserker is not one of them.

I also experience with another equip that it didn’t have the perfect roll of +5toss.
was +4toss when I use the open beta patch

Frost Raven is an legendary with crystal affix but it the gold symbol on it as I understand is that when I sell all it is included. Only Notice it on this item.

Would really suck if you accidentally sold it when selling all your item.
I tried sell all and it is included.
Equip was on stash and it was my item prior I change patch.

This however is a reverse of that. It is equipments that are not legend and higher and it’s as the same as it’s lock.

Tried sell all.

1.when my hp exceeds 1million,it shows error.

[quote=“emman23”]I am sure that I had +5 berserker on it prior updating
This was on my stash when I patch.
I know some affix was scaled down but I think it was on crystal affix only +5berserker is not one of them.[/quote]

[quote]I also experience with another equip that it didn’t have the perfect roll of +5toss.
was +4toss when I use the open beta patch[/quote]
Steiger changed something in the code, I believed. In the past, if you have +4.4 All Berserker, the game will round it up. But now it’ll round things down, only +4.5 or above will be round up. Again, I;m not so sure about this one, but it’s definitely not a bug :smile:

[quote]Frost Raven is an legendary with crystal affix but it the gold symbol on it as I understand is that when I sell all it is included. Only Notice it on this item.

Would really suck if you accidentally sold it when selling all your item.
I tried sell all and it is included.
Equip was on stash and it was my item prior I change patch.

This however is a reverse of that. It is equipments that are not legend and higher and it’s as the same as it’s lock.[/quote]
This never happened to me, I guess it’s just a random bug.

Noted

I had + 5 on both toss and + 5 in berserker before I patch the open beta. It was 1 below the original when I opened the open beta.

I know, what I’m trying to say here is that number might be a delusion :wink:

[quote=“luohaitaotao”]2.I have used “momentum” set.when i don’t move,my toss damage is 329K.

But when I am moving,the damage is lower!!why?

[/quote]

I know, what I’m trying to say here is that number might be a delusion :wink:[/quote]
So let me clear things up.
With the old code I had +4.4 berserker and because of the old code it was rounded up to 5
With the new code 4.4 berserker is rounded down and 4.5 berserker was the round up point now?

3.weapon’ dps shows error.
one weapon,tow dps:

My English is bad and I hope you could get it

[quote=“emman23”]So let me clear things up.
With the old code I had +4.4 berserker and because of the old code it was rounded up to 5
With the new code 4.4 berserker is rounded down and 4.5 berserker was the round up point now?[/quote]
I’m not 100% sure, but I think so :smiley:

@luohaitaotao:
About the toss, I think it’s just a display issue. Will put it on the bug list anyway.
About Momentum, not sure about this one, have to ask Steiger :smile:
P/s: Next time, upload horizontal screenshot plz :dieter:

One suggestion,I hope more crystals can be used for eternal equipment.
Otherwise the eternal value can not be reflected.
You are happy to find a eternal equipment,but depressed for its useless.It must be changed.

TNT Prop bug is still there.

In BA, when you can’t find an oponent, you get stuck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[quote=“McEna”]In BA, when you can’t find an oponent, you get stuck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]
really.? i encounter just once. it say no user id found. (something like that.) and bring me back to win thing. so i just press look again. and it pop new opponents

That video thing to double the LP when winning and losing nothing when defeated is not working on BA when you loose.

[quote=“McEna”]In BA, when you can’t find an oponent, you get stuck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Confirmed
@Cronos – Did you keep wifi on? Because I didn’t

Did you press View Profile after watching it? If so, that’s the cause.

Did you press View Profile after watching it? If so, that’s the cause.[/quote]

No, I watched, battled and lost 3, after that I lost 15 LP.

Edit: It happened to me like 3 times already.

Another video thing. Not really a bug but it might be nice to check later.

Watching a video on the loading page to get a free boost informs that I got a boost but in reality it gave me another one.

It’s only visible after you start another floor, not at the one you got the boost.