[Open Beta] Test patch 2.0 bugs? Put them all here!

Yep, massive lags here and there… why not splurge your time on the arena for a while lol

They are trying to fix it as soon as possible. Please be patience :smile:

[quote=“emman23”]Some Profiles on arena you can’t view and creates this scenario
I just press back when the screen is at the begin part

haven’t tried begin as it might affect my char

Example:
Bluesky’s profile[/quote]

Thank you for your bug report!

Hireling’s Luck and Gold Find stays the same on any floor dificulty…
I don’t know if it’s a display bug or if he is getting the bonus of M3 all the time.

After further testing my lag is directly related to my procs… My wiz was throwing meteors with huge aoe bonus and multi attack everywhere… Coupled with aftermath it becAme a giant proc fest… Never had a problem before but now it slows the maps down and crashes. Turning graphics on low does no change (don’t see any decrease in quality either) for now… Guess i just use a different hireling

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Hi i think the mythic item mirrored ( up reflect by block chance) doesnt work well when i replace my gear by other my reflect down just by the number relect damage on gear. Before patch i have 3600 reflect and now i have just 3067. I think there is a bug.
Sorry for my english.

I try 2 gears. One mirrored (mythic) with 250% reflect and one indra boons (legend) with 250% reflect. I have exactly the same Reflect damage 3067% its not ok because mirrored must up my reflect by block chance. I have 45% chance block. I think mirrored bug.

Prob. not a bug.

What you’re seeing is a display discrepency – Some factors are not directly displayed in the stats.

Before patch i see directly the gain . Maybe u say its correct i dont know

how to find the clear cache in cellphone ?

Android: Setting → Apps, Manage apps → All → Dungeon Quest → Cache, Clear Cache
I don’t know about Iphone.

[quote=“drocksmash”]After further testing my lag is directly related to my procs… My wiz was throwing meteors with huge aoe bonus and multi attack everywhere… Coupled with aftermath it becAme a giant proc fest… Never had a problem before but now it slows the maps down and crashes. Turning graphics on low does no change (don’t see any decrease in quality either) for now… Guess i just use a different hireling

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk[/quote]
Thank you for your bug report!

[quote=“cyberjuba”]Hireling’s Luck and Gold Find stays the same on any floor dificulty…
I don’t know if it’s a display bug or if he is getting the bonus of M3 all the time.[/quote]
Edit: It’s not a bug. Your Hireling always only get the bonus of the difficulty “easy”.

[quote=“Refia”][quote=“cyberjuba”]Hireling’s Luck and Gold Find stays the same on any floor dificulty…
I don’t know if it’s a display bug or if he is getting the bonus of M3 all the time.[/quote]
Edit: It’s not a bug. Your Hireling always only get the bonus of the difficulty “easy”.[/quote]

I guess there is an issue on this matter though.
I’ve counted 256% Luck and it shows 456% Luck.

No luck nature is applyed and I’ve included the bonus from easy difficulty, fortune and pet.

[quote=“cyberjuba”][quote=“Refia”][quote=“cyberjuba”]Hireling’s Luck and Gold Find stays the same on any floor dificulty…
Edit: It’s not a bug. Your Hireling always only get the bonus of the difficulty “easy”.[/quote]

I guess there is an issue on this matter though.
I’ve counted 256% Luck and it shows 456% Luck.

No luck nature is applyed and I’ve included the bonus from easy difficulty, fortune and pet.[/quote]

There seems to be a misunderstanding here.

Hirelings have their own Difficulty setting. You must play as them as main char to change this setting. If you set your hireling’s difficulty to easy, it will only get the “easy” bonuses reguardless of what your difficulty is.

1 Like

[quote=“drocksmash”]After further testing my lag is directly related to my procs… My wiz was throwing meteors with huge aoe bonus and multi attack everywhere… Coupled with aftermath it becAme a giant proc fest… Never had a problem before but now it slows the maps down and crashes. Turning graphics on low does no change (don’t see any decrease in quality either) for now… Guess i just use a different hireling

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk[/quote]

Meteor has had quite a few bug fixes and changes that might cause this.

1. it no longer secretly stuns so Aftermath works 100% to allow you to deal its full DMG.
  2. Procs no longer count towards EAC and Multi attacks. Meaning you get more Meteors.
  3. Proc formula fix = you get more meteors!
  4. bigger AOE = more graphical effects.

All of this means stronger meteors but also more performance issues. Thanks for the report! Will get devs to look at it.

Mirrored does not show up in stats as your block chance can change at any given moment.

[quote=“emman23”]Is nova working? I haven’t seen an instance of it in my combat logs.

Hmm, Shay’s warrior is using quick attack. I think it’s linked with ninja set affix.

Does explosion instance damages the user? My opponent was a wiz with explosion and it hit him while I was close range. I’ll try again to replicate it. I was close to him and his hp was low and the prompt showed he defeated himself with explosion on the combat log.

It seems my toss range is lowered when the projectile is within the timewarp of my opponent[/quote]

1. yes AoE is very small
  2. read ninja
  3. please give us more details.
  4. timewarp lowers the range of all projectiles.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“emman23”]Is nova working? I haven’t seen an instance of it in my combat logs.

Hmm, Shay’s warrior is using quick attack. I think it’s linked with ninja set affix.

Does explosion instance damages the user? My opponent was a wiz with explosion and it hit him while I was close range. I’ll try again to replicate it. I was close to him and his hp was low and the prompt showed he defeated himself with explosion on the combat log.

It seems my toss range is lowered when the projectile is within the timewarp of my opponent[/quote]

1. yes AoE is very small

2. read ninja

3. please give us more details.

4. timewarp lowers the range of all projectiles.[/quote]

5. I haven’t seen it. Was the aoe change?
    I think I saw it more often before when battle arena started

6. yeah i thought it only had the blinkstrike proc on quick attack

7. I was near the opponent when it happens and notice that in my instances it was the killing blow for the opponent. maybe explosion works when the user hp is low. I saw that the user defeated the user on the end of the battle for Huron

[attachment=0]12001807_1028355880522407_59218517_o.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]11999395_1028355883855740_2065435624_o.jpg[/attachment]

1. I thought it only slowed it down. >.>
  1. AoE has not changed. It was always very small.

2. you use reflect right?

[quote=“Clogon”]1) AoE has not changed. It was always very small.

1. you use reflect right?[/quote]

2. I see. Thanks

3. I don’t have reflect.

rev 3422: When I have 100% glasscannon and I change one item of 50% for another item with no glasscannon the HP bar red indicator disappears.

i believe it not a bug.

U have 100% glasscannon that make your max hp is 1, (Hp 1/1) that ur max hp. but when u remove 50% glasscannon, that make only half original max hp deducted. just for example. let say u have Hp 100000/100000 with 100% glasscannon. ur hp is 1/1, but then when u remove back 50% glasscannon. ur hp become 1/50000. please understand ur hp seing like zero/disappeared not because it really disappear. i dont think with 1/50000 hp u will able to see the red line… lol. try heal. it will fill it back. Furthermore u will not insta healed back some amount hp when u remove back your glasscannon. u need to manually heal or seek for red orb.