[Open Beta] Test patch 2.0 bugs? Put them all here!

Let me help clear things up, since Refia asked me and I gave her an answer without knowing the complete full context of the issue. The things you’re bringing up are issues ( and will get added to our database ), but are also a result of how things work at the moment. We’d have to go in for each case and rearrange how stats are added to make it shown in that stats screen.

It’s my fault for not understanding what she was asking, so don’t worry. I just can’t guarantee with the list of other minors bugs/issues when it will be addressed. Thanks for your feedback as always :smile:

No problem Steiger, let me know if I can be of assistance in this process. Again, the goal (I have in mind) is consistency, where bonuses from every stat are calculated and shown (and capped), so there’s as little possibility for confusion as possible. I realize this is an undertaking, seeing the complexity of the stats already shown and their synergies.

I will continue to organize and present instances of these and other issues as I come across them. Let me know if there’s anything else I can do.

The isssue has been noted. Thank you for the bug report! :smile:

Somehow, Desperation was not working after the latest RC.

I do not have enough resources to test what actually causes this but here’s what my item looks like.

Bug report.
The cartographer is bugging out on me 2 of every 3 maps! Happens whether I do legend or mythic three. Makes my summons useless.

Hey, can you send me screenshots of your equipment via PM (just click on my name -> message) please? So, I can try to reproduce it with the same condition.

@ocenyx
Are you sure, that you havent equipped another ressource system? (Bloodmagic?)

No. Of course it won’t even work before if I had some other resource systems in place. I’m not even sure how it all happened, was perfect before.

I can upload my save file so someone else can check.

Yeah, I have just tried it out. Noted. Thank you for the bug report :slight_smile:

Bug for mythics “serenity”.
MY DQ version is 1.8.5.1
The function of mythics “serenity” descripted in codex is "restore 2% mp on critical hits.

However, the function descripted in equipment is “restore 1% mp on critical hits”.

Which one is the correct.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Finding Cheaters & Hackers Discussion

Noted, they will get banned soon.
Thank you for the bug report :slight_smile:

Hey!
The one with 2% mp on crit is correct. Noted.
Thank you for your bug report :slight_smile:

[Not sure if bug]
Is paying to resurrect yourself supposed to reset the health of enemies you’re fighting? It doesn’t reset their health when using one of the 2 free resurrections, but it does reset after those 2 when you start having to pay gold. This is when playing challenge map levels on the beta.

Yes, this is intended. :grinning:

I unfortunately had to do a factory reset and lost 2-4 weeks of data (its ok though), so I reinstall DQ.

Anyway, all of the sudden, using the health potion starts vaulting me forward. I didn’t have this bug before, so am unsure of the cause.

These are on 2.0 release

1. Codex shows “Tip #1” then “Tip #3”, skips #2

2. LegendEx is not counting legend pets collected

In the stat screen the Undo button no longer works. It is permanently grey for me. I had to respec in order to retrieve the points i placed elsewhere. After respecing and having all the points available again I placed one into health and was unable to undo it again. The undo button seems to be unresponsive.

I’m unable to “sell all” from inventory and there is no way to lock items - after i installed update.

Some old items sadly won’t sell all properly, and you’ll have to manually sell them. New items should be selling properly. Also we removed the lock feature in favor of an auto lock feature, but as you can see it wont work on old white,yellow, and blue items.

Noted. Thank you for your bug report :smile:

Hey, you have to sell the items, that you have got before the patch, manually.

Hey! Which skills are you using?