[Opinion wanted] Mythics don't interest you? Help us improve

I know, making Bonus Slot removable by way of Larimer may interupt game playability, and any other way would require a major rewrite of code.

But, think about it. Ok?

So if you made the Bonus Slot removable with the Larimar, but kept the Obsidian Affix and the Mythic Affix as unremoveable. Would that interrupt game play that much? Just asking

Since when. Have you even looked into the early history of why the battle arena was created and the pages talking about the testing of it and the certain builds that pop up.

Yes you can test dungeon crawling builds but it was mainly to just fight player Vs player like you’d expect and have competition, like all arena gamemodes.

That"s not what I heard, but ok I’ll shut up. I’m gone.

Nerfing damage affixes in arena on these days everybody is so tank? Pls

1 Like

Yeah . The arena is more tanky than ever anyway so you need all the DPS you can get and survival. A balance.

If they nerf the dungeon like they continue to nerf the Arena. The critters in the Dungeon will be clawing at the surface just to eat at our remains.

Hey, that sounds like a sequel. Lol

There are very few mythics for OH weapons, and I would like too for the MH some offensive mythic which is not a proc. Definitely need, thus, some ideas for new weapon mythics!
A possibility could be: “Specialized” - MH secondary skill deals 50% more damage (5 sec cooldown).

Another very important issue is that there should be a clear visual effect for when Sanctuary mythic is not on cooldown, very important both for pve and pvp.

1 Like

True that. As far as sanctuary cooldown, the visual effect is you not taking any DMG for 1 second but it used to be 2 seconds which was when it was very good, which was why it got nerfed to 1 second. Not totally useless though but easier to die.

An offhand mythic extra would be nice though. I know we have engima, vanish and Nova but most of them don’t get used for most builds . Vanish used to be often used but when stealth nerfed, it’s not gonna be used anymore and even more so due to internal CD changes with procs so you’re better off with the actual skill ability.

Although, vanish still has its uses somewhere but it’s the % chances that are low and the duration of stealth and the internal CD being the same as the actual CD of stealth , a long time.

Enigma is useful but mainly better with an A.I since it’s unpredictable where it goes sometimes. Nova works but the sky isn’t high enough tbh but it helps with elemental Crits when you need it in frozen build but that’s it really. Not many uses.

I know not every build needs an offhand mythic but maybe one more could help. I’m not sure what it could do though but it could deal a high amount of DMG for offhand to probably help with variety of build creating and more controllable in some form but it would be a game changer in arena and PvE.

what if we have an online market, the player can sell a mythstone, so newbie player can buy it to market instead farming too hard, the price i think based on the seller✌️

1 Like

Problem is cheaters.

I think you didn’t understand the Sanctuary part: I know how it works, but it would be nice if I could SEE (“visual”) when the sanctuary shield is available on my hero (or on enemy hero in the arena) so I can decide between being more aggressive or not. Something like the “shieldwall” or “manashield” graphics, that warns you whether a hero can or cannot be killed with one hit, maybe that becomes lit during the 1 second of invulnerability and then expires when the mythic is on cooldown. I hope it’s clearer now.

1 Like

Oh I already knew what you mean but I just wanted to make sure. Also I’m not sure if it’s the best idea but I guess it could work good? I’m not sure honestly even though it sounds really good.

1 Like

adventure mythic

I think that should be more mythic styles for all the gears because this would allow the styles of defense and attack. If needed add more mythic stones. Plus some styles should be specific to a class because if this happen the battles in the arena would be more amazing.

There are a lot of never-used / underrated mythics, unless having useless features isn’t a problem for devs, they may think about it.

i am not sure that there is useless mythics but its only my opinion.

I don’t think it is so much the Dev’s making useless features as it is us Toons wanting Powerful builds. number 1 in the arena and push 1 button and clear whole map in the dungeons. I think some of the Mythics require more finesse to come into their own powers. we Toons just need to figure out the proper build to bring out the Power of the Neglected Mythics.

Under-powered ones, unless you are willing to waste slots

i fully agree with you. Its just a case of builds