Our next project is hitting Closed Beta and we want to invite those of you interested!

I would honestly love to give it a try. I’ve never really mentioned to any people that I’ve been playing this game on and off since it released on several different phones. For me dq is a fantastic go to for a experience that it is. So I’m rather excited to see what you come up with on this beta

4 Likes

If any of you make it into the Closed Beta, please use our Closed Beta Discord for feedback and other Closed Beta related topics. As it’s under NDA we don’t want to discuss anything about it anywhere else but there. :slight_smile:

Thanks, we appreciate it! :smile:

6 Likes

how far are we with that project?

3 Likes

We are in closed beta testing right now. We are getting great feedback and making changes to the game daily to reflect that feedback.

7 Likes

guess i didnt make it to the beta while waiting 2+ more years for the game, sad life ;(

3 Likes

We are inviting people in waves as we improve more of the game - everyone that signed up will be invited eventually.

6 Likes

where is DQ2?

2 Likes

Cyberspace.

5 Likes

pleaaaase i wanna play!!!

2 Likes

Fill out the form and see you there! :smiley:

3 Likes

well i did another one, the last was i think with my previous email :frowning:

1 Like

why is DQ not the only update ??? the duration of no update of our DQ game ???

We just finished up about 6 weeks of addressing feedback from our current testers. Once we are able to establish those changes are stable we will send out another wave of invites.

We need to make sure we have the obvious “bugs” addressed before we pull in more players because we want their feedback to focus on the gameplay, not on things like missing buttons other issues like that.

7 Likes

why so dq just update and beautify fix. this game is beautiful. I just wish I could suggest. to also remove the cheaters

1 Like

Any news on the game :grinning:

3 Likes

Probably still in closed beta. Anyone here invited in the game can confirm this?

2 Likes

To piggyback off of what @tdaniel said last, we’re moving forward on addressing feedback from previous testers. While also incorporating some new things. :slight_smile:

As soon as it feels good and we’re ready, we’ll move forward on invites and testing. We’re not really in a place to provide a date or time at the moment. We appreciate everyone’s patience and interest! :smiley:

5 Likes

Cant wait to test it:)

3 Likes

It’s been a while but didn’t get notified for this after filling out the form.

4 Likes

Welcome back pal

2 Likes