Our next project is hitting Closed Beta and we want to invite those of you interested!

Hey DQers!

We’re working on a turn-based RPG with a strong focus on hero collecting, dungeon crawling, and PVP! If you’re familiar with games like Pokemon, Darkest Dungeon, Epic 7, or any other hero collecting game, we hope that you’d be interested in this!

Keep in mind that this is an early closed beta, but we do hope to have an open version to play sometime this year. We’re currently on Steam and Android, with plans to move to more platforms as we go.

If you’re interested in trying it out, please fill out this quick form and we can get an NDA sent to you ASAP:

We super appreciate any feedback we get and have a lot planned for this title and its future. We cannot wait to share it all with you!

Thanks!

8 Likes

Application already sent.

3 Likes

I just gonna go away and comeback wen the game is ready, is not that i am lazy our anything, no no, i have like…

Stuff to do like…

Sleep and stuff
Dont mind me.

5 Likes

Lol @Zomboy You go and have an unlazy sleep my friend :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I have awoken from my slumber :bed: :open_mouth: :joy: . Back to playing DQ and chill. :heart_eyes: :rightparrot: :ok_hand: .

7 Likes

27d

6 Likes

I’ve just traded over 2000 dust to unlock one of the new items :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Need to go monster bashing again :joy:

7 Likes

Sent application :smile:

5 Likes

Just now submitted.

4 Likes

Well we just to have wait now. I want a new challenge. There’s just one more idea I need to test on my summoners. Mirror images and imp pet.

3 Likes

I saw a very unusual screen shot of a mirror image freak accident. I have the perfect imp. New build is coming. Experiment x

3 Likes

This is cool to hear. I hope your beta goes well.

5 Likes

Hey Ircher, its been a long time :smile: .

4 Likes

Coming back on DQ! Application send too!

6 Likes

sameeee :pleading_face::v:t2:

4 Likes

Everyone welcome back

4 Likes

Y’all are awesome. We appreciate the interest! :smiley:

4 Likes