Patch 1.5.0 is Live!

How do you get the 3 new charcter slots. When I try to purchase one, I get an error.

Hi there!

This could be an issue with your google store cache on your device -or- it could be cause by you having updated our game several times. So lets try a few things out!

1. Make sure you create a DQ Account system and upload your data to the server.

2. Uninstall Dungeon Quest (MAKE SURE YOUR DATA IS UPLOADED BEFORE YOU DO THIS)

3. On your Android device access settings -> apps -> click on Google Play Store

4. Press the clear cache button (NOTE this step and the next step will erase your google store preferences like auto update, google+ and the like)

5. Press the “delete data” or “clear data” button

6. Restart your phone

7. Run the Google Play store

8. Download DQ again

9. Open Dungeon Quest and on the main menu press the " Restore Purchase" button

10. At this point you should have the first three slots unlocked (since you have already purchased two slots…Thank you for that support BTW)

11. Try to buy another slot (Thank you in advance for your continued support as well!!)

12. After you have the slot you want access the DQ Account system and pull down your data.

*If any step doesn’t work for you please just email me: support@shinyboxgames.com and we can get it taken care of!

Thanks again and sorry about this issue in the first place!

1 Like

Thank you Todd. I had to clear my DQ cache and restore purchase twice, but I now have 6 character slots. So you can disregard my email to support. Keep up the great work and thank you for this game.

1 Like

Hi,

Whats wrong with my horn? +4 to all, but increase by 1 :frowning:

and nadrojis too

after update. Please check it…

Petr

You have to check your Talent Tree in the Status Screen of your Character. There it is added correctly.
So no worries Petr. :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Hi,

Whats wrong with my horn? +4 to all, but increase by 1 :frowning:

and nadrojis too

after update. Please check it…

Petr

Your horn looks fine. All Talents only shows the bonus in the talents portion of the “Stats” screen, not on other pieces of gear.

I answered it for you back then Petr, why did you double post it? ^^

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

All fine in stats :smile: Sorry for double post…its error of taptalk.

Is it safe to say that Amazon most likely abandoned the Fire TV? The update that adds the Rogue has not shown up yet, and so haven’t the 1.5.0 update.

We’re still waiting in Review hell for Amazon. If it were up to us, it would have been released as soon as Android was.

I understand about you guys, you guys are awesome. It just seems that Amazon is being really, really boneheaded here.

The difference is that shinybox actually needs “customers” and so theres good customer service. Amazon? Nope. They dont care about some pissed of people.

you reminded me of the recent news about Amazon buying twitch… :cry:

Fuck.
To say the least.