Patch 1.8.1 Sneak Preview!

Let the video do the talking~ :smiling_imp:

youtube.com/watch?v=TphhlOndyyE

1 Like

+1. very nice work, well done!

I look forward to that rogue set!

Don’t worry, I’ll share it as soon as patch 1.8.1 came out :smile:

I look forward to the patch. I’ll write another big wall of text after I experience it. I am kind sad that Vault + Stealth is still the go to OH. I just need to farm it. As a new player from 1.8.1, I wonder how long it will take me to make a good Vault+Stealth OH.

Why don’t you try Vanish (mythic OH)? I’m sure you’ll like it. And you’ll love it even more in patch 1.8.1 :wink:

I am a new player. My highest converted mythstone is Fortune so no access to Vanish yet. I do look forward to the new Mythstone system. I will have to farm a lot to take advantage of it.

Looks like you’re going for the proc way with the mythics. Old items are going to be affected with that, or it’s optional?

Well done!! Rogue build was especially great to watch!!

Mythics you currently have on your account, won’t be affected. You will have to craft new Mythics in order to get that one Proc Affix / Talent.

that Wizard skill looks like ball lightning from PoE =D

Good job shinybox :stuck_out_tongue: keep up the good work

Mythics you currently have on your account, won’t be affected. You will have to craft new Mythics in order to get that one Proc Affix / Talent.[/quote]
Great!

Another question: How will the armor mythics be modified? They are going to become procs too? Some mythics armors don’t quite match such setting.

Mythic Talents won’t have any proc, they just act like normal Talents.

[quote=“vironlawck”]that Wizard skill looks like ball lightning from PoE =D

Good job shinybox :stuck_out_tongue: keep up the good work[/quote]

yea thats what i told them too haha

So we still lose the normal talent? :frowning: I am glad my Ranger Rogue does not need Ensnare or Counter. XD

Whoopsy, my bad. You don’t lose the Talent. It will give you an mythic affix instead.

Time will tell anyway, my mouth is closed NOW :wink: