Patch 1.9 - Leech Changes Preview

Dude, don’t be so dramatic. Worst case scenario: the update sucks. The devs will take note of it, and fix it all. Problem solved. And even when I’m not sure I’m going to like all the changes, I’m pretty damn sure I am going to like the whole thing.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

[quote=“Wind Returns”]
[color=#FFBF00]You seem to have a very low attention span. This post in no way answers any of my questions. Instead you give me a guide explaining in full depth PvP when only need a few answers. I don’t really see how keeping our current stat numbers in PvP would be any different then fighting in a normal dungeon, considering the opponents in PvP will be AI controlled just as if they programmed as a dungeon monster. By the way I was Insulted by your comment on my computer intelligence, good going. [/color][/quote]
First, try to stay calm. People can be annoying at times, but most of the time, they’re trying to help.

As to your question, perhaps I will rephrase the explanation given:

In PvE, you will continue to do the millions of damage you already can. This is not to say that some things will not be nerfed and others buffed, but when that happens, it is to balance various builds that are overpowered (like Blood Magic and Plagued Sets).

What you’re misunderstanding is that

In PvP, your character’s xp level AND equipment level is scaled to level 20 so you cannot 1-hit everyone. Furthermore, heroic skills are not used for PvP. These two things help keep PvP balanced (less God hp, less 1-shot kills, etc) while allowing you to continue to see the high numbers you do in PvE.

Finally, the leech change is a balancing change that is long needed. I have yet to hear a single person, even among beginners, who didn’t use some form of leech. That shows it is way overpowered. On a side note, the leech change has made little impact on my gameplay.

1 Like

[color=#FFBF00]I’m not arguing with anyone anymore about MY OPINION! So subject change, will there be any new Mythic and Legendary gear in this new update? Will there be any new bosses, more floors, more normal monsters? All information will be greatly appreciated if available.[/color]

This is not an “opinion” but a statement of fact. Example:

It is a fact that you looked further into the update and it is a fact that you are disappointed.

Opinions start with “I think”, “I believe” and etc. Example: you seem like an intelligent person. This is an opinion. I do not know if you are intelligent or not but I make it clear that it is my opinion by using the verb “to seem”.

Please use proper communication skills to avoid misunderstandings. Unlike many of the other posters who barely knows the language, your English skills should be high enough to do so. (Edit: See that word “should”? Yes, this indicates an opinion too.)

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“Wind Returns”]
[color=#FFBF00]You seem to have a very low attention span. This post in no way answers any of my questions. Instead you give me a guide explaining in full depth PvP when only need a few answers. I don’t really see how keeping our current stat numbers in PvP would be any different then fighting in a normal dungeon, considering the opponents in PvP will be AI controlled just as if they programmed as a dungeon monster. By the way I was Insulted by your comment on my computer intelligence, good going. [/color][/quote]
First, try to stay calm. People can be annoying at times, but most of the time, they’re trying to help.

As to your question, perhaps I will rephrase the explanation given:

In PvE, you will continue to do the millions of damage you already can. This is not to say that some things will not be nerfed and others buffed, but when that happens, it is to balance various builds that are overpowered (like Blood Magic and Plagued Sets).

What you’re misunderstanding is that

In PvP, your character’s xp level AND equipment level is scaled to level 20 so you cannot 1-hit everyone. Furthermore, heroic skills are not used for PvP. These two things help keep PvP balanced (less God hp, less 1-shot kills, etc) while allowing you to continue to see the high numbers you do in PvE.

Finally, the leech change is a balancing change that is long needed. I have yet to hear a single person, even among beginners, who didn’t use some form of leech. That shows it is way overpowered. On a side note, the leech change has made little impact on my gameplay.[/quote]

im newbie but i know leech will have some big change. for rogue i use vampire and remedy (talent as my regen. is there anymore option for rogue use to replace leech.?

This is not an “opinion” but a statement of fact. Example:

It is a fact that you looked further into the update and it is a fact that you are disappointed.

Opinions start with “I think”, “I believe” and etc. Example: you seem like an intelligent person. This is an opinion. I do not know if you are intelligent or not but I make it clear that it is my opinion by using the verb “to seem”.

Please use proper communication skills to avoid misunderstandings. Unlike many of the other posters who barely knows the language, your English skills should be high enough to do so. (Edit: See that word “should”? Yes, this indicates an opinion too.)[/quote]
[color=#FFBF00]I understand proper grammar very very well but simply don’t care for using it in a video game forum. I do not care what you or anyone else thinks of my posts after all they are my opinions and facts and I will state them in whatever way I see suitable and your reaction and everyone else’s is your own problem not mine. My post was about the conclusion I came up with as in my own opinion on the subject.[/color]

[quote=“Wind Returns”]
[color=#FFBF00]I do not care what you or anyone else thinks of my posts[/color][/quote]

If you do not care, why even bother sharing it? This is your last warning.

Do not put words in to the dev’s mouths. Do not spread your lies. People come here for official information. This goes for everyone.

The next time you do a stunt like this. I will delete every single one of your posts and ban you.

Edit:
The only reason why I have not deleted any of these related posts and continued this derailment dispite being off topic is because I want everyone reading this to know that it is NOT ok to mislead the precious players that supports this game. It is NOT ok to lie to them and it is NOT ok to ignore their perseption of anyone’s posts. They are the ones that graciously allows us to do what we do. It is thanks to them that this game has lasted this long.

1 Like

[quote=“cronos1234”]
im newbie but i know leech will have some big change. for rogue i use vampire and remedy (talent as my regen. is there anymore option for rogue use to replace leech.?[/quote]

There will be a lot of changes so look forward to them!

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“cronos1234”]
im newbie but i know leech will have some big change. for rogue i use vampire and remedy (talent as my regen. is there anymore option for rogue use to replace leech.?[/quote]

There will be a lot of changes so look forward to them![/quote]
that would be very nice.
Btw from vampire touch heal 1% is that of max hp.? and the remedy too. heal % max hp.? or it just boost regen by %.?

Yes, they are % of max HP.

Alright, no more derailment, let’s keep to the topic please.

To be clear, we’re not nerfing PvE damage, we’re only scaling damage in PvP down. The only balance for PvE will be to sets, talents, and affixes, which will either increase or decrease your damage depending on the change, but nothing too dramatic. We do this pretty much every patch.

You’ll still do millions of damage, there will still be OP builds, loot will still fly all over the place.

Now, let’s continue to talk about Leech changes.

1 Like

Hello!

When is 1.9 hitting with these changes?

I have a rogue that was plowing through everything using blood magic and a bow, I decided to start using a gun now and I am getting destroyed.

I realized that without BM I am dying left and right in Legend/Myth 1 floors 250+

Will these changes make it so that I am not limited to using BM? as of now, I feel like it is mandatory.

[quote=“drocksmash”]Hello!

When is 1.9 hitting with these changes?

I have a rogue that was plowing through everything using blood magic and a bow, I decided to start using a gun now and I am getting destroyed.

I realized that without BM I am dying left and right in Legend/Myth 1 floors 250+

Will these changes make it so that I am not limited to using BM? as of now, I feel like it is mandatory.[/quote]
… 1.9 is rebalancing op areas of the game. In particular, the following sets are affected:

Rage
Momentum
Plagued
Bloodmagic

And a few others…

Bloodmagic is getting a huge nerf:

• MP absorb no longer gives hp with BM (in other words, you don’t get the dmg reduction twice).
  • DMG has been decreased from the BM set
  • Certain set affixes that add % hp are calculated before BM

[quote=“Ircher”]

• Certain set affixes that add % hp are calculated before BM[/quote]
    They were ALWAYS supposed to be calculated before BM. This is a bug fix. Getting more HP by investing into MP instead is stupid.

The only things that are supposed to be calculated after BM are Glass Cannon and Empower (Yes Empower will be fixed) due to balance reasons.

@drocksmash:
You do not need Bloodmagic EVER. If you think you do, then you a just viewing the game at a wrong angle. The EHP increase from Bloodmagic is negligible unless you are abusing the bugs mentioned above. If this guy can survive Floor 1000+ Mythic 3 maps without abusing BM+Plague or abusing the bugs, you can too.

Heck, you can be immortal with 1 HP. <.<

Immortality with 1 hp… That doesn’t bode well for PvP.

Immortality with 1 HP is actually quite balanced in PVP. You either get epicly countered and die in 1 hit or they cannot touch you! :mrgreen:

Serious mode:
PvP is actually quite fun! There are 1 HP builds that can do amazingly well like Mana shield users. A VERY VERY special announcement should arrive within 48 hrs so look forward to it!

F5, F5

Sent from my LenovoA3300-GV using Tapatalk

Don’t worry more information will be posted very VERY soon. Use this time to farm instead of waiting in anticipation and constantly refreshing the refresh button. XD

just saw that leather @clogon. now i know why i cant stun ur rogue to death lol…