Patch 3.0.4.1 Released

I cannot reproduce this on my end. What type of device are you playing on?

1 Like

Galaxy S9

I wonā€™t ha e access to one of those until it releases next week. But I use a note8 and have no issues, I donā€™t know why the 9s would be different.

1 Like

changed password on my old S7 and now login on the S9 works

Thanks for the info! Will try to track down this issue on our end.

1 Like

I will be sure to update :smiley:

We found and corrected the issue on our end. In the mean time if you need to have your password reset send an email to support@shinyboxgames.com and I will get you updated manually.

1 Like

Hi tdaniel,
Since the latest patch, I havenā€™t been able to play any adverts in either pve or pvp.
The videos donā€™t loadā€¦ so I get no boosts :sob:.

Is it something on my end?

Playing on an Amazon Fire HDā€¦

hmmmmā€¦could be and issue with the build. I will double check this on my end (but i swear I had a candy panda thing ad during testing).

Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

No problemā€¦

I deleted the .chartboost folder early on after installing the latest patch, thinking that would clear up the problem, and it never regeneratedā€¦

Itā€™s seems as though I may not be connecting to the AD server.?.

which fire tablet are you running? I will make sure I test on the same one here.

2 Likes

Iā€™m running a Fire HD 8 Generation 5ā€¦

2 Likes

i have a problem bug those boost that i have on my mailbox. the boost was experience. but when you claim it change into Drop boost .

I also encounter it canā€™t play video to get a free boost.

1 Like

I am seeing this issue on my end now as well (no ad boost available). Will look into this and will have an update next week.

There will be a small update patch going out this weekend that will address the Password reset bug that is currently present.

4 Likes

@tdaniel fix the wrong boost issue. thanks.

Haha kayang kaya mo naman ihack yan lodi

What is the ā€œwrong boost issueā€? Sorry, I may have missed a post somewhere.

1 Like

reply on my mssg @tdaniel

Time 2 rise 2 eternalleague again :slight_smile: ty 4 the update

3 Likes