Path of Exile/ Grim Dawn / D3 ROS

Been watching a lot of ROS Streaming, looks great so far! Of course they need to balance out the rewards between Rifts and Bounties, but I’m sure they know that. Rewarding the player with loot bags at the end is brilliant. Can’t wait to play the Crusader as well.

I picked up Path of Exile again since they hit 1.0. Tried Domination League and Scion this time around and got to 48 or so before getting a bit fatigued. The game is wonderfully designed and I think any ARPG dev could learn a lot from them.

Actually didn’t even realize Grim Dawn was available to try out. Might have to now!

Just picked up the Van Helsing complete pack from Steam for 6 USD, it’s enjoyable so far. Only frustrating bit is the UI so far.

Ooh just re-downloaded PoE. One last paper to go tomorrow and I’ll be back to farming.

Add me - “Primaeva”!

Added, making a character in Domination League?

Hmm I’ll be starting a new char with a bunch of friends, so it’s really up to them. One of them’s a complete newbie so it’s likely it’s gonna be on Normal. Domination’s about powered up creeps and totems, right? I need some time to relearn the game and all the buffs/nerfs… before I invest in a serious league XD

Just has the powerful shrines, which are pretty easy starting out. Just jump in, grab the shrine, and become a demi-god for 30 seconds.

I think Domination lasts another month or so, then the characters are converted to Standard.

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Just has the powerful shrines, which are pretty easy starting out. Just jump in, grab the shrine, and become a demi-god for 30 seconds.

I think Domination lasts another month or so, then the characters are converted to Standard.[/quote]

Yup starting Domination! Going to check out Scion. I’m ‘Primaeva’ as well on there!

I have a pretty savage top 50 in America Archon Wizard in D3 thats why I love this game so much it’s like a portable version of D3.
Vexic#1825 is my blizz tag if you guys play.

We totally play :smile:! Wtftad#1899
Pre order just popped up on amazon for Rod as well…

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I had never heard of Path of Exile until I read this thread a while back. So I looked up the game and added it to my Steam account. I’ve made a couple of characters to get the feel of things, and made it through Act 1 on Normal (I know - newb!). It’s a fun game - and best of all, it’s free! I like the passive skill tree, and the attempt to keep it from being a pay-to-win game. I’ll be playing it for a while, for sure.

Hearthstone beta entered open phase today. Good game as well!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

hmmm d3 ros is planned to have 85% all account bound items
this will pretty much cater to selffound players and the longevity of the game itself , but one big question what about trading?

Path of exile on the other hand …ive been playing this constantly
but i have to say this im almost calling it quits with

• bad RNG design
  • End game system which is maps is currency sink
  • im pretty much okay with the desync but if theres one thing i hate is how fast stuff inflates in terms of pricing
    i had tremendous difficulty trying to sell mid gear equip and only 5 stuff sold off in a month WTH!!