Paturojay's Ultimate CAMPAIGN Build (All Job, Easy Floor Clean)

Yeah unless you have an old android version like he did. Also I had to root my S3 mini to record lol and that was back before I had the S6. Not even joking, I had no way to record apart from root versions in android 4.1 or so on my S3 mini.

Nowadays with the Marshmallow and higher android, recording on android is easy af. Also lolipop android. This guy has KitKat android though which is why he says he needs to root to record. In those old versions , you do indeed need to root to record due to compatibility issues.

Yes, thankyou for help me to explsin him why i cant record. I will update more detail about why i cant give record. (sorry bad english, im not english speakers).
Do you know what is total dmg% mean? Help me

Ultimate a head.

3 Likes

Tip: Demonic Bonus is horrible

Proof:
4 MS + 1 DB (Demonic Bonus) = 5 Slots
Average Damage (AD) of DB: 1 + 50% (chance) * 100% (damage increase) = 1.5
For 5 slots, damage increase per slot (dips) is: 1.5^(1/5) ~= 1.08, meaning a 8% dips.

It gets a bit better with momentum:
AD of DB = 1.5
AD of Momentum = 1 + 50% (Bonus) * 50% (MS, remember cap) = 1.25
AD of Both = 1.5 * 1.25 = 1.875
For 6 Slots (4 MS + 1 DB + 1 Momentum), dips is: 1.875^(1/6) ~= 1.11, meaning a 11% dips.

What I recommend: Element Crit DMG, as it will be multiplicative with other immolation dmg and cause far more damage than these bonuses.

Sory for my lasy reply. I am sleepy and im not so good at math.
Can you also calculate if we change. That ms into elemental crir DMG?
How you get that calculation? So smart

I knew that anyway.

I did these calculations based on this guide:

Yeah, 5 slots for just doubling damage is too much. Although, if you’re gonna run max speed anyway, why not?

1 Like

The post being created on your phone has no bearing over its appearance or fluidity.

SHTT was made on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

2 Likes

Beats me. Most of my posts were created by a Samsung Tablet 2 or S3 mini . It doesn’t matter what phone generally if you want a good post though. For video recording it’s slightly different but it’s optional to include a video. Not forced to.

SHTT is longest post i ever read. How long you made that post?

Question. Is the hand of ephiphany of elements a wiz weapon or u change it from a different class since it has an aftermath effect. Thats the weapon that I’m looking for.
Thanks in advance for answering

Hand of epiphany is originally from wiz.

Thanks for the answe

its been a year since im quitting this game.
i was thinking about play dq again, but nothing has changed. and its still patch 3.0. not even update for new gameplay. :joy: :joy:

the Dev’s have been working hard on a new project called. . . ummm. . . DQ2? a lot of us are having fun with DQ, good to hear from you again. Live Long and Prosper! (a Vulcan saying) :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Nice build But as a old player too ( play this game since 2014) i have beast build and Clear map in 2min. kill a legend, mythic enemies just in 3sec…

1 Like

@Mastoleee what floor are you up to? I got my Farm Build up to 980’s, but it is slow going, so I need to do some redesigning. I have an idea for some improvements, but I need to farm for loot to make the changes, so I am farming lower levels for awhile. I figure that since I am at lower levels, I can level up a Rogue for PVP. kill 2 birds with one stone and all of that.

For now im in 2200+ and still counting bro. Cause im stop playing in a year and start it again in a 1month and first time post forum for today, lol.soon i will post it bro, im on ma way hahahaha.

NO! x 1,000. my goal is 3 PVP characters, 1 of each class, and 3 farmer/climbers, 1 of each class. that way I can switch things around when I want to and test things out as I go along. when the farm stuff evens out, next is climbing. floor 1500, then 2,000, 5,000 maybe, 10k if I get good enough, higher if I can make my dreams come true.

1 Like