Pay Feature Ideas

Well then nobody would earn/grind their way to better rewards. If you’ve earned your way to say floor 500 and somehow not have a map to return to 500 or higher (like the game crashing before killing cartographer), then just puchase a map and convert it until you are back to where you earned. But fast tracking your way to floor 750 or whatever won’t help anyone that hasn’t earned it. Monsters get tougher and earning your way there let’s you know what your character is capable of.

2 Likes

Theorycrafting never works.

It’s a lie.

IT’S ALL A LIE.

2 Likes

I got to stage 450 other day was so dam happy took me a whill to get there but felt soooo good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right on! That is definitely true. More actual experience shapes you up to be a truly better player. As you rise through the floors and find it more difficult, it’s a constant incentive to push yourself until you easily defeat some floors and pass through that ceiling until you reach a higher ceiling.

1 Like

I do like the fact that you can convert up a map. That way if you start a new difficulty it won’t take as long to get up high. Unfortunately I got to about lvl 350 before I realized that option was there.

Lol

Ditto

1 Like