Permafrost with Bloodmagic

100% more

wow… must try…

It’s not bugged at all.
The skill is reducing HP, indeed, but if you’re using MP as HP (bloodmagic), it’s normal that the MP aren’t affected :wink:
And that’s why I was talking about the “combo” glasscanon/bloodmagic :unamused:

:astonished:
that’s why its perfect for a wizard with a lot of mp… now i see… ill try this on the next patch.

I’ve glasscanon at 100%, so i’m at 1HP, perfect because i’m using bloodmagic, which is using MP
But if I’m using a mana shield, the mana has a value of 1hp, which is instant broken :laughing:[/quote]

now i get what you say dieter. tnx.

I’ve glasscanon at 100%, so i’m at 1HP, perfect because i’m using bloodmagic, which is using MP
But if I’m using a mana shield, the mana has a value of 1hp, which is instant broken :laughing:[/quote]

now i get what you say dieter. tnx.[/quote]

:wink: and that’s not the only trick/tip. Just have to dig the game mechanics :unamused:

this game is simple at first but have a very deep gameplay.
and its nice to experiment on items and looking for your best suited build.

[quote=“andrielley”]this game is simple at first but have a very deep gameplay.
and its nice to experiment on items and looking for your best suited build.[/quote]

The game is kinda simple imo, except if you’re pushing far into the mechanics like the damage calculation etc :laughing:
And even now, with the dictionnary you’ve every single mathematic calculations :unamused:

pushing on mathemathecal calculations and item combinations separate players playing for fun from us who play to have fun.:wink:

1 Like