Permafrost with Bloodmagic

Should Permafrost work with Bloodmagic?

Permafrost – damage take % coverts into MP
Blood magic - replaces all mp effects with HP

I’ve tried it and it doesn’t covert damage taken into HP when using permafrost with blood magic. Is this intended? [emoji3]

Permafrost + bloodmagic works. It should convert the damage you have taken.

i think its like, if u combine both permafrost and blood magic instead that we’ll seeing a conversion of damage to hp. we experience a decrease on damage taken.
correct me if im wrong and enlightend us if needed…:smile:

U take the full dmg and also get healed with the permafrost effect if using blood magic

Yes its work this is one of the best combination.

Shhhhhhhhhhh … Dont tell everyone :wink:
But I do have to agree, it is an awesome combo.

Ssshhh, if u are a wizard, try to combine it with cosmic power, and don’t tell anyone in the forum.
[emoji87]

[quote=“ichsanization”]Ssshhh, if u are a wizard, try to combine it with cosmic power, and don’t tell anyone in the forum.
[emoji87][/quote]
Haha LOL ! [emoji13]

Hmmmm I’ll try it again but when I tried it before it didn’t work at all

[quote=“ichsanization”]Ssshhh, if u are a wizard, try to combine it with cosmic power, and don’t tell anyone in the forum.
[emoji87][/quote]

ahaha i must try this… but dont worry i wont tell anyone :geek:

Wizard mana shield + permafrost is awesome add cosmic its better. But bloodmagic + permafrost is the best better offensive power.

But don’t use Bloodmagic while Mana Shield :unamused:

yah because its just the same… you’ll lost hp while mana shield if ur using blood magic…

I made a mistake, I would say :

Don’t use mana shield with glasscanon and bloodmagic at the same time :laughing:

yeah. thats why i removed glasscannon on my buccaneer ring… glasscannon hurts so much… a 26k hp dropped to 16k… ahaha any tips how to use it properly? a have another one…

I’ve glasscanon at 100%, so i’m at 1HP, perfect because i’m using bloodmagic, which is using MP
But if I’m using a mana shield, the mana has a value of 1hp, which is instant broken :laughing:

How to remove a legend affix? Like glasscanon?

ahaha you dont like glasscannon too? you can remove it with crystal kyanite…

Seems that glasscannon is bugged when using with blood magic as it only reduce hp but no reduction to the mp added to hp . My wizard still have 70k hp even he has 100% glasscannon.

really? how much damage did u gain on glasscannon?