Permanent boosts

I would like to be able to purchase permanent boost.

I’m not willing to pay 1$ for only 1000 kills boosts, but i would be willing to pay 10$ or so for permanent boost.

NO

[quote=“Darkraiders”]I would like to be able to purchase permanent boost.

I’m not willing to pay 1$ for only 1000 kills boosts, but i would be willing to pay 10$ or so for permanent boost.[/quote]

Boosts are timed in 2.0. I agree that they were not worth it before since 1000 kills was too little. Now all boosts are timed to 1hr.

There no plans for a pay to get a permanent boost as this game is not intended to be pay to gain huge advantage. That is also a reason why you can get free boosts randomly now too.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“Darkraiders”]I would like to be able to purchase permanent boost.

I’m not willing to pay 1$ for only 1000 kills boosts, but i would be willing to pay 10$ or so for permanent boost.[/quote]

Boosts are timed in 2.0. I agree that they were not worth it before since 1000 kills was too little. Now all boosts are timed to 1hr.

There no plans for a pay to get a permanent boost as this game is not intended to be pay to gain huge advantage. That is also a reason why you can get free boosts randomly now too.[/quote]
agreed, i never miss the free boost until now. they very effective

The Free boost is the video right? Does it work in campaign? I tried it. It doesn’t work on mine >.>

The Free boost is the video right? Does it work in campaign? I tried it. It doesn’t work on mine >.>[/quote]
yep it working, but to be honest today i only play pvp (after dev make first aid for block some cheater) the boost completely not working. idk if this intended or not since LP reward got some buff. it give more LP. so i was thinking it is intended. i will try the buff in campaign later and let u know if it still working or not.

I use both. +100% pack size on a Legend or eternal map is too good to pass up!

^ I agree with you :laughing:

I used the monster spawn boost to get first Legend Pet. Also got like 4M in the process, so yeah, new boost is
pheneominal.

Creating a map with 20 0 pack size and that boost is incredible