Personal Qualities

I’m Kathrine from Philippines, 24years old. 5’2height, 55kilos weight, self employed, and lets just say my personalities are dominant, aggressive, possessive, straight to the point. just want to be honest, & i love to play RPG/Simulation games, and New player of DQ here. thats all.

5 Likes

Enjoy the game

Hello, I’m 5’6 tall, I play guitar(most of the time). I am a taekwondo varsity and a grade 10 student
Helllooooo

1 Like

Dead post revived. Haha.

The Walking Thread

3 Likes

Night of the Living Thread.

2 Likes

Chicks playing RPGs… now that’s cool (and hot!)

1 Like

Thread Man Walking
The Tread Pool…

Sorry just so many possibilities there haha.

1 Like

Thread Island.
Thread Rising.
28 Threads Later.

1 Like

Hi, I am Justin Thomas as you can tell from my name in my profile picture in forums. I am 16 years old, 2 months nearly and height 5’9 tall. Born in Bahrain, Indian and live in England, UK.

I just a regular teenager who go to school. I am autistic and have to go special school but I am doing really well in my studies and will pass GCSE! Used to have a traumatising childhood since I was bullied alot and wasn’t able to talk but now I’m fine.

My gaming hobby started at age of 4 when i couldn’t talk, playing racing games and sonic the hedgehog 1996 on 8 bit console. I then played random internet games on a DELL desktop computer (yes thats right) at age of 8 and also used a gaming console called the WII. My first mmo game was Monkey Quest (First ever online game I played) and it was the best mmo i ever played. Sadly its no longer existing on the computer. I then play game like mario and stuff from DS.

Also when i reach teenage years, I started playing more rpg games like I did back when i was 8 but also going onto mmo games. I used to play this really addictive game called rise of mythos which is basically a card game mmo but I quit after a year then play two years of clash of clans because mobile games are fun.
After all that, I am here on dungeon quest after searching for a great rpg for days on end on Google Playstore wanting to get back into rpgs and feel the good feeling of nostalgia in my heart again for playing. I have to say, dungeon quest is the best game I ever played in my life (aside from monkey quest) and I just it so much. Retired player of every game but Dungeon Quest nowadays but I will get back into other games at some point.

Lets just say I have a passion for games. I am a kind, cool guy and I am a approachable person in real life. I make a good friend and make friends quite well despite my social awkwardness. Being 16 rocks!

You dont have to care about my life story but read anyways.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Ekko. Yes, that is my real name. Ekko Snowe. Anyways, I am an 18 y/o boy, 6’2" and weigh 130lbs.

I was diagnosed with depression at the age of four, poor little me. I have always been the popular kid in school(s) but it never really felt like that. During the 7th grade, I was “declared” ‘genius’. I have/had the closest thing to a photogenic memory you can get. When I reached the 8th grade, school started to bore me. I started to take college English and math classes, passed them with flying colors. Fast forward to my junior year… Junior year I was taken out of school and was put on a plane to travel 2,800 miles west, from Maine to California. While in California, I continued school but had to do modeling on the side. Fast forward some more…I am now a “drop out” senior. My father withdrew me from school to ship me back to Maine (he’s an idiot.) BUT, I now have an associates degree and will have my high school diploma in less than 3 months.

Aside from school life… I’m a major gamer. Playing around 4-5 games at a time. Currently I am playing the following: Skyrim, Dungeon Quest, Taichi-Panda, League of Legends, Call of Duty Black ops 3 (and Advanced Warfare.) My gaming started at a young age of 5. The very first game I played was on an old, crazy old, dinosaur computer of which I played Baulders Gate. That’s right, Baulders Gate. The original 12 disk game. I played that game hours on end, which in fact brought the computer to its death. Still on the hunt for something like Baulders Gate, though I do still have the entire disk set I could still play.

I am playing Dungeon Quest till I get bored of it, and let’s be honest, since the Ascensions came out, that won’t be for a looooong time.

2 Likes

Depression is the worst, man. That really sucks. I feel for you.
@CuzegSpiked that’s awesome how far you’ve come, man.

2 Likes

Those long post ^^

Guess I have to share my life story now… haha. Soon.

1 Like

I have played this game for 3 years,thx for all developer’ persistent efforts!

by the way,TBHJG,u are here?How do u think about my rogue’ build?Is good?

haha,I hope u like it,hava fun…